Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He’s an awful manager and seems an awful man.

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘f*** off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

telling Jones to f*** off. When was this?

bit of lip reading going on while bruce and jones were talking

Apparently MOTD picked it up.

Directed at Jones? Did they discuss it?

Just had a watch on iplayer. At 42.15 jones says something and bruce says clearly fuck off twice.

Bruce is doing nothing just damage now. Hasn't brought anything to the party but is now also stirring up trouble by blaming the players for everything, why would they do anything to avoid relegation? If they get any points he grabs the plaudits and his media pals claim it's down to him turning things around. Having him around is just causing problems, the only reason Ashley won't cut him loose is the compo Bruce would get, but that ridiculous compared to the money Ashley will lose if we're relegated, some business genius Fat Mike is!  :hmm:

It's no coincidence that our performances have improved since the arrival of Jones and I'd love to hear the journalists bring that to his attention.  The problem is that to play this high press sort of football the players need to maintain extremely high fitness levels. Giving them a new paddling pool or new wheelie bins just isn't enough. You need top fitness coaches and medical staff. You can see that we start off brightly but fade due to this lack of the fitness required. I think that some of the LFC players are suffering a bit of burnout from the incredibly high standard they set last season. Man City, according to Pep are doing less running this season, another sign of the awareness of these top coaches.

No doubt Steve will be analysing the data as we speak to stay ahead of the game and come up with some mind blowing system or solution

I said it last night but Bruce is only here for the easy money and easy ride from

Ashley while he’s here. He doesn’t give a fuck about the club, the area or the fans.

He gets annoyed when anything threatens him feeding from the trough, which is why he can’t tolerate the journalists questioning him about his ability or the safety of his position.

He’s completely phoning it in while feeding on the corpse of our club. Just like Ashley.

The man looks like death as well speaking shite. It’s actually embarrassing looking at him and trying to take his opinion seriously after watching someone Nuno who speaks well and with some thought to the message he wants to get across

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘f*** off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

Guest neesy111

Bruce is in shocking shape for someone who was a professional athlete. I don't get how people like that even get back in to football.

Think it's more to do with the culture in the British game before Wenger etc where they'd do training and then it'd be on the lash / eating whatever they want.  Suspect they were taking in a ridiculous amount of calories and just continued that post retirement.

He definitely says fuck off, but at first I thought they were both moaning. Not so sure after that, looks more like directed at Jones.

Quick darting look from Jones immediately after Bruce says it as well, as if surprised/taken aback, then eyebrows up, defensive.

:lol: Maybe. Probably not. A nice thought though. Give me anarchy.

He definitely says f*** off, but at first I thought they were both moaning. Not so sure after that, looks more like directed at Jones.

Quick darting look from Jones immediately after Bruce says it as well, as if surprised/taken aback, then eyebrows up, defensive.

:lol: Maybe. Probably not. A nice thought though. Give me anarchy.

I did the exact same thing this morning when my wife wanted to pay £65 for a plant pot in Dobbies

Think Jones says ‘careful’ after Bruce says fuck off ...... Then ‘watch your letterbox’

Bruce looks about as motivating as a bucket of shite on the side line. Just standing there licking his lips and looking like he’s in a sulk.

Shelvey reckons he’s a great man manager. Had it not came from the laziest cunt in the squad maybe I’d accept it, but it reads to me like Bruce lets the nacka do what he wants. 

Genuinely don't think this is that deep or has much in it.

It could be as simple as Jones telling him a player is injured, or has a knock. ‘Oh f*** off’ would be a relatively normal response in the context.

Or he could have asked him if he wanted a £65 pot from Dobbies

Think Jones says ‘careful’ after Bruce says fuck off ...... Then ‘watch your letterbox’

yeah deffo "careful" from jones at the end?