Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He’s an awful manager and seems an awful man.

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘f*** off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

telling Jones to f*** off. When was this?

bit of lip reading going on while bruce and jones were talking

Apparently MOTD picked it up.

Directed at Jones? Did they discuss it?

I think it looks like theyre unhappy about something else, not at each other.

No chance he’d still be in a job with 2 wins from 17 at any other club in England, not many even in Europe’s top league if even the World! Even some small minnow that’s been promoted to Seria A, Dutch or even the Belgian league wouldn’t stand for 2 wins in 17!

Got to be worst run of his career now

With the recent slight improvements in our play I'd completely forgotten it was 2 wins in 17 :lol:

I think this is the frustration of genuine fans and people like Craig Hope and Ryder, we have good players that can play well but the coaching, physical training and rehabilitation of players is sub standard, putting good players on the pitch will result in good football, when I watch those charity games with old pro's, the football is actually good quality because these are professional athletes that have played loads of games.

People like Bruce and Pardew pick teams of good players but direction, tactics and style of play are poor quality because these managers are basically not very good at their jobs. 

With the recent slight improvements in our play I'd completely forgotten it was 2 wins in 17 :lol:

Herein lies the problem, we were that shit, we're now somewhat content with 30 minutes of decent football. Not good, good would mean we were 2-0 up on Saturday at half time. Our 'gloves off' record is worse than the previous 9-10 games. Get em back on Bruce you weasel.

At this stage in the season, looking like no takeover, Ashley having zero interest, I’m not sure i want someone else coming in and carrying the can for what Bruce has done all season.

He should stay here and own it (if we are relegated), if he leaves and we still go down those fucking pundits will drive this narrative of “you never know, he might have turned it around”

I don’t want them having anywhere to hide.

My hatred of Steve Bruce is heavily outweighing my love for this version of the club right now

Funny isn’t it, with the money Ashley gave the two Steve’s, if he’d given that money to Rafa we most likely would be a top 6 team now. Revenues would be far higher from tv, final placings etc and we’d be worth more in terms of sponsorship.

It literally wouldn’t have cost him any more than what he’s spunked on one and possibly two relegations.

Funny isn’t it, with the money Ashley gave the two Steve’s, if he’d given that money to Rafa we most likely would be a top 6 team now. Revenues would be far higher from tv, final placings etc and we’d be worth more in terms of sponsorship.

It literally wouldn’t have cost him any more than what he’s spunked on one and possibly two relegations.

It's why, were it not for the prospect of salvation in the form of a takeover, I'd be hoping beyond hope the relegation came along. It's what they deserve.

Rafa hurt his ego by regularly telling the press post January 2017 how much of a cunt he was/is. The money being spent is a huge middle finger to the fans and to Rafa particularly for doing that.

Also had quick look through my old posts just before, found these. :lol: Scary and probably what's happened/going to happen.

My feeling is that should we go down in the next 3 years, whatever chancer is brought in as manager (as relegation in the next 3 years surely means Rafa is not here) will probably be of the ilk of Bruce, Sherwood etc. Ashley will then "loan" the club cash for a promotion push and the mong as manager will be better than most in the Championship and with that "loan" as transfer funding, we go up and the cycle starts again.

He obviously is either banking on Rafa's ability as a manager for us to float around midtable for the season with no threat of relegation to bank another season's worth of TV money, or he wants to sell but for that we'd need someone like Staveley to come back in or Usmanov or any billionaire who wants a club and will call Ashley's bluff. Which is unlikely. Thus everyone will think everyone will think the former. Then it'll go tits up if Rafa leaves and an utter lickspittle clueless mong is brought in as manager who'll receive a windfall of circa £60m to spend.

Craig Hope takes no shit and prints the bare facts in all their glory, it looks like Bruce will get till at least West Brom, lose that and he has to go.

Thank god for Craig Hope - almost a lone voice in the sycophantic boys-club that is our Football media.

Other than this forum I'm not really on other social media platforms.

Honestly, makes me want to join twitter just to help boost his numbers.

Hope fans are following him and supporting his content. So few of these guys bother to make any effort telling the truth regarding the club.

At this stage in the season, looking like no takeover, Ashley having zero interest, I’m not sure i want someone else coming in and carrying the can for what Bruce has done all season.

He should stay here and own it (if we are relegated), if he leaves and we still go down those fucking pundits will drive this narrative of “you never know, he might have turned it around”

My hatred of Steve Bruce is heavily outweighing my love for this version of the club right now

Honestly, I'm so repulsed by everything I'm now firmly in crash and burn territory.

Want to see the whole thing go down in flames until MA is forced to sell for peanuts.

Honestly, I'm so repulsed by everything I'm now firmly in crash and burn territory.

Want to see the whole thing go down in flames until MA is forced to sell for peanuts.

What both of these people said, to the letter.

Fuck it all. If we go down, it doesn't cost me a single penny. Nothing. So bring it on.

He should stay here and own it (if we are relegated), if he leaves and we still go down those f***ing pundits will drive this narrative of “you never know, he might have turned it around”

Couldn’t agree more.