Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He’s an awful manager and seems an awful man.

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘fuck off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

telling Jones to fuck off. When was this?

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘f*** off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

telling Jones to f*** off. When was this?

bit of lip reading going on while bruce and jones were talking

Aye this nice bloke craic can do one. Professionally and intellectually bereft and plain rude to people who dare to question his greatness. Arrogant, entitled tosser demonstrated publicly every week.

He was anything but arrogant in that interview he looked like a lost sheep and totally shitting himself

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘f*** off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

telling Jones to f*** off. When was this?

bit of lip reading going on while bruce and jones were talking

its the facial expression when he says it too. i think its deffo a fuck off aimed at jones.

Listen, you can talk about tactics as much as you like, it's about the players = if we win then the manager takes no credit, if they lose then the manager takes no blame. This set-up suits Bruce just fucking dandy. He's never, ever going to be given credit as the last 22 years of his career demonstrates he's fucking shocking at his job. Therefore, the absolute best he can do is to avoid the blame as much as possible when it inevitably turns to shit. He'll accept none of the (unlikely) praise but refuses to take any of the (wholly deserved) criticism. This is the ruse he plays. This is how he continues to get away with perpetual failure.

He needs to be run out of the profession, let alone the club. He's an utter cunt and always has been.

Hopefully things tonight like telling Jones to ‘fuck off’ and Lascelles saying there was confusion after the substitution might force Ashley/Charnley to act.

It's just speculation. Personally I think they were both just moaning about something on field. I don't think he told him to fuck off.

Guest neesy111

It's just speculation. Personally I think they were both just moaning about something on field. I don't think he told him to fuck off.

Yeah, the conversation goes on after that.

Agree. He wasn't even looking him in the eye, just mumbling something in general conversation.

Difficult to remember what you've said previously when your brain's focussed on the vat of pork pie jelly you've got sitting in the fridge.

He’ll be in the bath with it as we speak

He’s just here for the money and the easy ride from Ashley.

This is it.

"Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason, for if it prosper none dare call it treason" - Bruce and Ashley are in on the same scam, making good money well above what they deserve out of NUFC, some of the players like Jonjo Engineer fit into that too. They're all in it together, giving each other as easy a life as possible for as much return as possible. To hell with what's best for the club.

Difficult to remember what you've said previously when your brain's focussed on the vat of pork pie jelly you've got sitting in the fridge.

Can just picture him getting in to be greeted with this. Nee eye contact:

"No Steve, don't bring the offal to bed. Not tonight."

1.jpg

Looks more like Steve than his wife

Can just picture him getting in to be greeted with this. Nee eye contact:

"No Steve, don't bring the offal to bed. Not tonight."

1.jpg

:lol: