Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

The article says last season Danny Rose was shocked by the amount of days off when he joined :lol:

So having so many days off is like a standard thing that has been going on?! For goodness sake :lol:

Danny Rose saying that he was shocked at getting so much time off at Newcastle whereas Pochettino would only give Spurs players 1 day off if they were lucky. Benitez having the players in for training in the evening after he was appointed in the afternoon in the same day.

Bruce is such a fucking embarrassment to the profession of being a football manager. Clubs' owners and directors deserve everything they get for appointing him.

Absolutely spot on about the days off mind. Facing West Brom at the weekend and there's no reason whatsoever they couldn't have had a couple of hours looking at defending corners and freekicks that ARE going to have to be dealt with on Sunday. Don't have to run the legs off them but at least get them organised to try and nullify them when they pump the ball in. They know what's coming, plan for it ffs.

But no. Have another day off lads, no bother, it'll be reet.

I imagine he'll get them prepped with a 10 mile sprint on Saturday evening, get those muscles nice a tight for the game on Sunday morning.

At this stage its like having Homer Simpson in charge

Absolutely spot on about the days off mind. Facing West Brom at the weekend and there's no reason whatsoever they couldn't have had a couple of hours looking at defending corners and freekicks that ARE going to have to be dealt with on Sunday. Don't have to run the legs off them but at least get them organised to try and nullify them when they pump the ball in. They know what's coming, plan for it ffs.

But no. Have another day off lads, no bother, it'll be reet.

Jonjo disagrees with you here mind.

I can’t wait to see what Hopey has in store for us tomorrow night.

An exclusive on Steve Bruce getting caught funnelling peanut butter up his ring piece in the changing room after the Wolves game possibly.

I'm still baffled why Shelvey backed Bruce, apart from giving him a new multi-million pound contract for 3 half days a week and a guaranteed, place in the team, what has Bruce actually done for him. 

I'm still baffled why Shelvey backed Bruce, apart from giving him a new multi-million pound contract for 3 half days a week and a guaranteed, place in the team, what has Bruce actually done for him. 

You’ve just said it basically.

Rafa had the cunt sussed and had he stayed, Shelvey would be at Norwich or Cardiff now. Bruce has come in and pandered to him, given him what he wants and Shelvey can get away with being the bone idle prick that he is.