Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Ashley's final insult is to make some fucka else pay this fella off.

I said a while ago he probably had it in mind when he gave Bruce a rolling contract. The Saudis will have to pay him off. 

It was the only conciliation I had when I thought the deal had fell through. That Ashley was eventually going to have to pay the twat off himself. Unfortunately he wins again

As long as they bin the tedious, inadequate, gormless two-faced cunt currently in charge I couldn't give too much of a fuck tbh. What's the worst that could happen? We lose every week? :lol:  Nothing ventured, nothing gained

10 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

Are we thinking that the new owners want an interim manager to get us through this first rough period or do you think they’ll go all out for someone like Conte right now?

Who knows but as long as Bruce isn't given another second will be a breath of fresh air

Edited by Bishops Finger

Can't wait for him to become an irrelevance. It'll be like when you get the last bit of dogshit out of the grooves of your shoe. Annoying as fuck when it's there; utterly unbearable, then just totally forgotten about the moment it's finally dealt with. 

20 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I reckon they'll come out and say he has their backing. Then they'll sack him after he draws with Chelsea at home or something.

No chance he gets a day after that survey. Why would new owners come in and go straight against the fans? It’s sb easy win sacking him straight away 

33 minutes ago, gdm said:

No chance he gets a day after that survey. Why would new owners come in and go straight against the fans? It’s sb easy win sacking him straight away 

He will get a couple of games , then chop. Mark Hughes had a good go for Man City owners , then bang.

38 minutes ago, GWN said:

He will get a couple of games , then chop. Mark Hughes had a good go for Man City owners , then bang.

I don’t think he’ll get a single game. They need to start getting points on the board

Reckon the Vogon will get potted PDQ and Jones will get a couple of weeks before the “real deal” guy comes in, unless they have been talking…….talks were going on behind the scenes re takeover may well have been talking to the manager they want

5 hours ago, Nobody said:

Imagine if we still get relegated after binning him :anguish:

I think we have to accept that damage is done and will be hard to repair until January  by which point we may be adrift.

other fans will laugh at us but not understand the context.

however Rafa showed it is perfectly fine to rebuild in the Championship, it will be glorious.

42 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t think he’ll get a single game. They need to start getting points on the board

agreed, Staveley would have noted the Trust survey results (thanks Heron) and realise it is the only change the club could possibly make