Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II

My guess is he will be relieved of his duties very soon and Jones will be caretaker against Brighton while they line up a new manager. I do feel giving our precarious position in the league, the upcoming fixtures and our poor squad, we may need a firefighter type manager until the end of the season just to keep us up. But not Big Sam please… dunno who that person could be mind!

48 minutes ago, HTT II said:

My guess is he will be relieved of his duties very soon and Jones will be caretaker against Brighton while they line up a new manager. I do feel giving our precarious position in the league, the upcoming fixtures and our poor squad, we may need a firefighter type manager until the end of the season just to keep us up. But not Big Sam please… dunno who that person could be mind!

Any remotely capable manager would keep us up, as our team has enough quality in it and with another few players in January now we should be fine. The buzz around the club is going to be massive too and along with the crowd the players are going to be spurred on big time as they'll all want to impress whoever is coming in.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Any remotely capable manager would keep us up, as our team has enough quality in it and with another few players in January now we should be fine. The buzz around the club is going to be massive too and along with the crowd the players are going to be spurred on big time as they'll all want to impress whoever is coming in.

I now hope so…

There's some mileage in keeping him on for 1 game having to answer loads of awkward questions and him squirming to fuck.

Then again sack him the moment you walk through the door beats owt for me.

41 minutes ago, TRon said:

The Saudis will have no problem in paying up his contract to get him out of Newcastle. 

Take your money and run you useless fat dollop. 

Edited by NEEJ