9 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I thought they hadn’t even had 10k apply for tickets? Is it even going to be full allocation 

Hope so but haven't seen that report, the cunt has just said we simply can't spend the money villa fucking villa have. Didn't he Have the most expensive team in the championship with villa? Yet the media won't say shit 

Lie after lie after lie!

From .com;

"I will never walk away. I won't walk away from being criticised.

"I have a contract. Until I hear otherwise I will crack on. We are doing pre-season at the moment putting all the plans in place.

"I am a football manager. It is what I do. I am not ready to retire yet. You dust yourself down, and have a thick skin. I am nowhere near retirement yet. I will crack on to the best of my abilities.

"We have had conversations on transfer targets like who is available on a Bosman. Or course we have. Quietly we are working away. The big conversations have yet to be had and that is in the next week or two.

"I have had to scrap and fight all my life, as a player and manager. Nothing has come easy. Nothing is natural for me.

"I am lucky to be involved after 40 years. I work hard, dig deep and get my rewards that way.

"Maybe I don't have the vocabulary. What makes this club great is the supporters. They come in their thousands, are passionate, and want their club to do well. So do I.

"We all want to get to the top ten. We want to try and win a cup. We have to try and edge towards that.

"We are not going to celebrate (staying up). We all aspire to take Newcastle to the top ten. It is where players, me, and supporters want to be. That takes time.

"We have not got the capability to change everything around in a transfer window. At the top end of the pitch we are a threat. We have to build on that in the summer, and keep moving forward.”

Christ, man.  Imagine the response from one of the press fired that back :lol:

'I don't see why you're bringing not having enough to spend up, you had the biggest spend of any team in the championship and you were still shit'

Quotes today are a fucking pisstake, again. Blaming vocabulary ffs. You meant what you said or you wouldn't have said it, you shameless arsehole. Not like you had to give an interview in the first place; only turned up cos we've won a couple of games. Either that or you're just saying whatever shite pops into your head in order to preserve yourself. Either way, it's fucking pathetic and fooling no one. God I wish he'd fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Quotes today are a fucking pisstake, again. Blaming vocabulary ffs. You meant what you said or you wouldn't have said it, you shameless arsehole. Not like you had to give an interview in the first place; only turned up cos we've won a couple of games. Either that or you're just saying whatever shite pops into your head in order to preserve yourself. Either way, it's fucking pathetic and fooling no one. God I wish he'd fuck off.

He's said loads of times as well, the lying prick. 

"We have had conversations on transfer targets like who is available on a Bosman. Or course we have. Quietly we are working away. The big conversations have yet to be had and that is in the next week or two.

That ambition. 

“I am a football manager. It is what I do”

“Maybe I don't have the vocabulary”

“You dust yourself down, and have a thick skin.”

Just how the fuck has this man been in charge of premiership football clubs?  
I’m embarrassed that such a dense bastard is involved with our club. Him and Ashley man. What a fucking shit show. 

Honestly starting to think he's doing it on purpose now to receive the abuse and get the pay off,let's if the fans can do it for more then 1 minute. For me staying away sends a bigger message to Ashley and new owners

I have no faith the supporters going to the Sheffield United match to act accordingly, unfortuanately.

We should be singing 'Cheer up Steve Bruce...' from minute one.

8 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I have no faith the supporters going to the Sheffield United match to act accordingly, unfortuanately.

Full of “team not regime” happy clappers. As part of the ticket application they had to send a selfie wearing Lonsdale and drinking out of a sports direct whoppermug

2 hours ago, cookidge said:

Missed this - what happened?!

I was channel hopping and went to SSN and along the bottom of the screen it had 'Steve Bruce confirm.......'   thought it was going to say '...confirms he's leaving the club at end of season' but naw.  That would be something nice happening.  We don't get nice things. :'(

"We have had conversations on transfer targets like who is available on a Bosman”

1. Only free transfers it is

2. Who the fuck says ”on a Bosman” in 2021?

Wish I hadn't read those quotes....

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Maybe I don't have the vocabulary

That another sly dig at Rafa?  i.e. 'not much difference between him and me, he just speaks posher'.

We are not going to celebrate (staying up)

Aye fuck you're not, bet he had the party fire engine, bouncy castle and dj booked.

We have not got the capability to change everything around in a transfer window.

What the fuck needed changing man?!!!! You were gifted a team to all intent and purposes was ready to make a run on a europa league spot and see what you've done with it?!!!

Arrghh!!  the constant lowering of expectations.  Does my head in!!!

At least Alex Hurst will be there cheering on Brucies Boys.  Plum!

Why does he keep going on  about his big players up the pitch making such a difference. His biggest players since he came here are the big players at the bottom end of the pitch, between the goal posts. It is they who have kept us in the PL. Dubs and to a lesser extent Darlow, must be really pissed off constantly hearing all of this crap about his big players up the pitch

55 minutes ago, HawK said:

Capture.png

Jesus Christ, his blood pressure must be into quadruple figures. His face is the same colour as the fucking seat coverings.

His face looks like a bowl of Ribena and look at the gut on this shambles man, looks like he swallowed a pillow

1 hour ago, Rocker said:

Change the ‘Get out of our club’ chant to simply ‘you useless bastard’ from ‘you fat Cockney bastard’.

Talkshite etc can’t throw at the fans that they’re offensive and abusive. Just cutting and factually correct.

He should have just kept shut about the fans and expectations and shutting a few people up. I disliked him more than anyone and hammered him since the day he got here but if he gets back to back 13th place finishes that will be decent enough on paper as 13th is about where this squad should be. Especially with ASM and Wilson out for large parts. 

Whoever the manager/head coach  under Ashley is will do well to finish out the bottom 5/6. We do love hounding out managers as well mind, Sir Bobby got it, Pardew got us in Europe and 10th and was still hounded out ffs.

I dunno like. We're going to finish in the bottom 5ish, and we've surrendered a fairly large number of matches without even trying. And even when he had players available, he picked the wrong ones. 

The transfer window line is just more defeatist bollocks designed to continue hammering down expectations. He's had far more flexibility and backing in the transfer window compared to his predecessor.

'At the top end of the pitch we are a threat.' What exactly is your point, here? We don't need investment in this department? As far as I can see, the entire concept of a functioning football team absolutely falls to pieces if two of those attackers are missing, by your own admission too. So what's the plan there like? Leave it be, new contracts for Gayle and Carroll and just hope the good ones don't get injured this time? Do we need to spend our budget on repairing the full-backs yet again after utter shite you endorsed like Krafth, Rose and Lewis didn't work?

What's the priority then? Just see anyone who's kicking about on a freebie? I could tell you that mate after five minutes on transfermarkt. I'll save you the trouble: there's Lundstram, Ryan Betrand, Steve Cook from Bournemouth and half the Palace squad; so crack on, if you get on the blower now we'll have next season's squad set by the time the Cup Final kicks off. Unless you reckon we've got a shot at Aguero n'all but then I suppose we've already got a threat up front so why bother. 

More defeatist, depressing, made-up, clueless wank. 

• BlueStar changed the title to Steve Bruce set to be handed a new three-year deal - Daily Star
  • Nobody changed the title to Steve Bruce