El Jurásico: WBA v NUFC - 07/03/2021 @ Noon (live on Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

I cant understand why Joelinton would start ahead of Gayle or even Carroll. Makes no sense at all.🤦🏻‍♂️

He's more bothered about losing than winning. West Brom don't really have much goal threat either, you would think we could really go at them without much fear, but this is Bruce. He's shitting his pants.

I cant understand why Joelinton would start ahead of Gayle or even Carroll. Makes no sense at all.🤦🏻‍♂️

Joelinton offers us more than Carroll

100%. Carroll just gives the opposition free kicks these days. That’s it.

He's more bothered about losing than winning. West Brom don't really have much goal threat either, you would think we could really go at them without much fear, but this is Bruce. He's shitting his pants.

Gayle, probably the next best finisher at the club after Wilson, frozen out? And Carroll would cause issues for WBA, even if it's only for 45 mins.

Like you say he's bottled it.

I'd have gone with Gayle up top and Fraser Murphy wide.

Willock pushed up with Shelvey and Hayden in the middle.

Can't f***ing believe the cheek of the Darlow stuff. Who the f*** else is leaking it? Bet you any money it was him all along, then he's gone running to Luke begging him to backtrack and cover for him. Regardless, why the f*** is the player himself only officially getting the info 72 hours later? If Bruce was so seething about the leak, why wasn't he on the blower to Darlow immediately to assure him he had nowt to do with it and offer an explanation. Instead he speaks to him 72 hours later? WTF?

Just appalling management, whichever way you look at it. Playground s****.

To be fair, knowing Bruce it was probably 72 hours until the players were next in training :lol:

I disagree, he's utterly shit.

Theres fuck all evidence to suggest he offers more, other than he's played more minutes than everyone at the club.

You're as mad as Bruce if you think he offers anything.

I disagree, he's utterly s***.

Theres f*** all evidence to suggest he offers more other than he's played more minutes than everyone at the club.

It’s to suit the formation though isn’t it? He’s played as a wide forward, which doesn’t suit Gayle and Carroll. Fraser definitely won’t be playing as a traditional CF.

I mean I’d rather we mixed it up and played 4-3-3 but maybe Bruce/Jones want to stick with the this formation.

What a shite team. Think ill just go for a coffee in the sun instead of watching this aidsfest unfold.

Bet Pereira and Gallagher will fuck us up. Bruce and Sam will hug it out and share some laughs after the game. Sam will praise Bruce in the media saying he deserves more time and that he is the only man who kan keep us up. Fulham will proceed to get something vs Liverpool

I disagree, he's utterly s***.

Theres f*** all evidence to suggest he offers more other than he's played more minutes than everyone at the club.

It’s to suit the formation though isn’t it? He’s played as a wide forward, which doesn’t suit Gayle and Carroll. Fraser definitely won’t be playing as a traditional CF.

I mean I’d rather we mixed it up and played 4-3-3 but maybe Bruce/Jones want to stick with the this formation.

So you think Joelinton is playing wide? We'll see.