Mike Ashley

Doctor Zaius

You couldn’t do a clap slow enough for this utter parasite. He’s genuine scum. Ruined the club and now doing the same to the city.

:thup: Never despised someone so much in me life. He's the worst of the worst. When he dies, which is hopefully as soon as possible, I'll be scranning cowies like fucking smarties.

The amount of fans I’m seeing online all blaming Bruce and saying “we can’t blame Ashley for negative tactics etc”  :lol:

Who employed the useless imbecile!? It seems to be mainly older fans too who are content with our lot just as we were shit in the 80s when they started going so they see nothing wrong with Ashley’s ownership.

We really have some thick as fuck fans like nailed on SJP is nearly full when crowds are back. We deserve all we are going to get for not hounding Ashley out by now and for all the fans who turned up to that useless cunt Bruce’s first game.

Every word I have said there is true I just can’t believe people falling for this all over again and will rush back to line Ashley’s pockets first chance they get and in turn keep this never ending nightmare rolling on, it’s insanity at this point!

As has been said above he’s ruined the club and it’s the city next it’s personal for him he hates us. Like Sims says he would be 6 foot under if he pulled these stunts at certain clubs abroad and even the likes of West Ham would have had him ousted by now. We are soft as muck!

STOP GIVING THIS EVIL RANCID C*** MONEY FFS

Every word I have said there is true I just can’t believe people falling for this all over again and will rush back to line ashleys pockets first chance they get and in turn keep this never ending nightmare rolling on it’s insanity at this point! As has been said above he’s ruined the club and it’s the city next it’s personal for him he hates us. Like Sims says he would be 6 foot under if he pulled these stunts at certain clubs abroad and even the likes of West Ham would have had him ousted by now. We are soft as muck!

Nobody is falling for anything man, what you on about? :lol:

Every word I have said there is true I just can’t believe people falling for this all over again and will rush back to line ashleys pockets first chance they get and in turn keep this never ending nightmare rolling on it’s insanity at this point! As has been said above he’s ruined the club and it’s the city next it’s personal for him he hates us. Like Sims says he would be 6 foot under if he pulled these stunts at certain clubs abroad and even the likes of West Ham would have had him ousted by now. We are soft as muck!

Don't engage, you're giving him the attention he wants.

They are as they are all blaming Bruce for the state of the club when it’s Ashley to blame and they will all rush back to SJP soon as they can. I just hate Ashley so so much for what he’s done to this club and fanbase. Said I wouldn’t let it bother me as much anymore as the club couldn’t care less so why should I let it chew me up but it’s got to me tonight I think it’s months of keeping it all bottled up

Every word I have said there is true I just can’t believe people falling for this all over again and will rush back to line Ashley’s pockets first chance they get and in turn keep this never ending nightmare rolling on, it’s insanity at this point!

As has been said above he’s ruined the club and it’s the city next it’s personal for him he hates us. Like Sims says he would be 6 foot under if he pulled these stunts at certain clubs abroad and even the likes of West Ham would have had him ousted by now. We are soft as muck!

It only takes one person to do it. Why not you? Why is everybody else who hasn't done it a cunt?

Guest reefatoon

He’s a fucking nutter.

Don't engage, you're giving him the attention he wants.

Who wants attention ffs!? I’m letting off steam about the utter shit state our club is in and making valid points

He’s a f***ing nutter.

New forum should see the end of cunts like this, thankfully.

Guest reefatoon

He’s a f***ing nutter.

New forum should see the end of c***s like this, thankfully.

We can only hope