Mike Ashley

Doctor Zaius

It seems that Ashley wants relegation. C*nt.

Only logical explanation. Which surely means (Saudi takeover or not) he knows he won't lose money. There's plenty in the club's coffers still, if that's indeed his long-awaited exit strategy.

Maybe he has started to repay himself the £100m+ 'loan', maybe he'll trouser all incoming transfer money this summer. Maybe he has taken note from Ellis Short and will sell us to the first chancer in exchange for the parachute payments..

He'll get his money with the unique bonus of leaving us in the shit... Steve Bruce ffs

I just hope I outlive this cunt, the only thing that is going to drive him away from the club is death.

Knowing my luck he will pop his clogs and when I’m celebrating, I’ll be hit by a double decker bus at 50mph in the middle of town.

15 minutes ago, Disco said:

As I said the other day the level of discourse around Newcastle compared to most other clubs is eye wateringly bad and incendiary.

I always try and refrain from (what I'll call) the Mick Martin agenda - where there's supposedly an ingrained agenda against Newcastle/Newcastle fans in the media - based on, or at least fuelled by, the fact we're the northernmost club in the 92. And that's because I don't follow the reporting of any other club with the same intensity. But if you tallied up all the coverage of all non-Big6 clubs and mathematically deduced that there's more sneering and patronising - and, basically, more opinions - of us than any other club, I'd believe it. If there's another club out there who's fans are clichéd more, or have their thoughts described more, I'd love to hear about it. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I always try and refrain from (what I'll call) the Mick Martin agenda - where there's supposedly an ingrained agenda against Newcastle/Newcastle fans in the media - based on, or at least fuelled by, the fact we're the northernmost club in the 92. And that's because I don't follow the reporting of any other club with the same intensity. But if you tallied up all the coverage of all non-Big6 clubs and mathematically deduced that there's more sneering and patronising - and, basically, more opinions - of us than any other club, I'd believe it. If there's another club out there who's fans are clichéd more, or have their thoughts described more, I'd love to hear about it. 

Don't think I'd ever really considered this, but the occasionally peddled shite about us disliking managers or the owner because they're from down south would certainly feed in to that.

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Would say in the PL that West Ham and maybe Arsenal (albeit due to fan content) are maybe similar but as you say it’s hard to quantify. 

22 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Can't believe nobody's thought of this before. Only need 50,000 of us to hand over £6k each. Should be a piece of piss.

I’m collecting actually if you want to PayPal [email protected]

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Would say in the PL that West Ham and maybe Arsenal (albeit due to fan content) are maybe similar but as you say it’s hard to quantify. 

I’m collecting actually if you want to PayPal [email protected]

No chance - factor in they’re both London clubs but we’re MILES the most talked about club outside the big six!

So many ignorant clueless bellends telling us x, y and z!

Just now, Paully said:

No chance - factor in they’re both London clubs but we’re MILES the most talked about club outside the big six!

So many ignorant clueless bellends telling us x, y and z!

Meant more as in lazy cliches, bullshit and bad faith arguments used against them.

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

From his Youtube channel, but theres no chance of me giving him a view. So desperate for Ashley to flog what shite gear he's making. :lol:

Scottish Magpie on Manchester United fans and the Glazers:

"Whether the mancs don't like it..... a lot of them hate them but..... round your money up and take over the club then."

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It was a similar story the last time in the Championship, Sky Sports would be absolutely devastated every time we won a match, harping on about big expectations and the negative style of football.

Funniest bit of coverage was when we stuffed Huddersfield 0-2 at their place when they were bang in form. David Prutton and the rest of the punditry team were patronising Newcastle all pre-match and then at the end of the game looked in tears at how easy it was for us. [emoji38]

https://www.football365.com/news/rio-ferdinand-sick-newcastle-mike-ashley-complaints

He also says the below in the same piece. Yes Rio, everything you're saying is due to Ashley's neglect of the club and is one of the big reasons the tight fucker gets criticised, criticism you're saying you're bored of hearing. Thick wum. 

“That’s my biggest point with Newcastle, like, they’ve got that area locked off, all of the north east is basically Newcastle’s because Middlesbrough aren’t in the Premier League, Darlington etc are not in the Premier League. So they have first dibs on all of the talent in the north east.

“Why have they not nurtured more more players into that first team? I don’t get it. 

“Whether it is investment, or the quality of that the structure of that process at the club isn’t right.

“If I was a Geordie, if I was a Newcastle fan, that’s where I would be shouting and pointing my finger.

“Not enough has been done with the talent that must be kicking around in Newcastle. It’s impossible to think there aren’t more [good local players who should have been developed].