Mike Ashley

Doctor Zaius

I'm sorry like, but the squad Bruce was presented with on the first day of training this season was more than capable of pushing for a top ten spot, Ashleys failing this year was keeping Charnley and Bruce as the decision makers, the playing squad is totally acceptable

Agreed. Dunno about a top 10 side but it shouldn't be anywhere near a relegation battle.

Is it really though? Granted we have some injuries but is the team we put out similar on paper to Brighton’s yesterday? Or even Fulham’s for that matter?

We have absolute dross getting game time for us. Yes ASM, Wilson and Miggy are class but take them away and there’s no depth. Brighton have more options as well as playing better far football.

This isn’t a defence of Bruce because he’s terrible, but I don’t see how our squad on paper is much better than a survival candidate?

I can’t even fathom the incompetence.

This is everything for me.  I see people trying to discuss things about the club from a football perspective, tactics, league position, signings, players, results etc etc and I sit and think.... that means absolutely nothing.  You can't look at NUFC as a competitor, as a club.  It's just a fucking thing that exists.

The whole lot is pointless and I don't understand what anyone gets out of it.

I wonder how much Lee Charnley knows about football?

The man employed to run the club, arguably has done a worse job than any of the managers, players or staff. This will be the second relegation that is essentially directly his fault.

I think if the clueless, specky little fuck posted on here, he'd be regularly outed as someone who knows absolutely fuck all. Yet, here he is, running the club.

The man employed to run the club, arguably has done a worse job than any of the managers, players or staff. This will be the second relegation that is essentially directly his fault.

I think if the clueless, specky little f*** posted on here, he'd be regularly outed as someone who knows absolutely f*** all. Yet, here he is, running the club.

I find it hard to believe Charnley has influence when it comes to making big decisions. He'll do the paperwork and that but surely Ashley picks managers and signs off transfers.

I think if the clueless, specky little f*** posted on here, he'd be regularly outed as someone who knows absolutely f*** all. Yet, here he is, running the club.

I find it hard to believe Charnley has influence when it comes to making big decisions. He'll do the paperwork and that but surely Ashley picks managers and signs off transfers.

:thup:

Justin Barnes makes the decisions at NUFC.

Yeah and illustrates how the Premier League ownership test isn’t fit for purpose

This club is being driven to ruin on the back of advice from an individual who isn’t officially employed by the club in any capacity.

For all the focus the league has dedicated to the Saudi ‘shadow director’ issue, it’s just incredible how our (lack of) formal corporate structure isn’t similarly scrutinised to any degree.

Allardyce, Keegan, Kinnear, Shearer, Hughton,Pardew, Carver, McClaren, Benitez, Bruce

10 managers since Ashley has been here, and the two managers our fans loved the most and hoped for a better future were mistreated and lied to.

It all just seems like one big wind up, the whole thing is a joke.

Allardyce, Keegan, Kinnear, Shearer, Hughton,Pardew, Carver, McClaren, Benitez, Bruce

10 managers since Ashley has been here, and the two managers our fans loved the most and hoped for a better future were mistreated and lied to.

It all just seems like one big wind up, the whole thing is a joke.

Said it for a long time but it’s bizarre we’ve only hired one foreign manager in his whole tenure. Rafa also approaching the club rather than the other way round.

For a time I actually thought Ashley had had enough and was actually looking to sell, making as much profit from the final sale as possible, I was tricked again. The guy is a wide-boy prick who clearly thinks nothing of playing with a couple of hundred million just to take out his own personal hate on a group of people who gave him a hard time early on in his tenure as owner. He's a spiteful, vindictive scumbag who gets his jollies from causing misery to others. Probably the sort of bloke who would burn money in front of a beggar or deface someone's masterpiece artwork just to inflict pain. The fat bastard is evil.

How the f*** is this c*** rich?

Is he a gangster hidden in plain sight ?

Yes. Lots of very rich people engage in activities which might be called "gangster". In fact, a relative of mine fancied himself as a bit of a gangster at one point and had some right dodgy run ins with the Halls and Shepherds.

I'm not saying Ashley runs a drug empire but I bet he wouldn't think twice about paying someone to break your knee caps.

For a time I actually thought Ashley had had enough and was actually looking to sell, making as much profit from the final sale as possible, I was tricked again. The guy is a wide-boy prick who clearly thinks nothing of playing with a couple of hundred million just to take out his own personal hate on a group of people who gave him a hard time early on in his tenure as owner. He's a spiteful, vindictive scumbag who gets his jollies from causing misery to others. Probably the sort of bloke who would burn money in front of a beggar or deface someone's masterpiece artwork just to inflict pain. The fat bastard is evil.

This :thup:

Agree 100%

Unfortunately about 75% of our fanbase have no intention of taking any action to remove Ashley. Remember when loads got ridiculed for trying to come up with ideas and setup groups to force change. And the 11th minute walk in when fans were booed in. Incredible. We really have made our own bed due to a large part of our fanbase.

Armchair Pundit[/member] thats true but we have known that for years and years now and 45k plus people still blindly trundle into SJP

Unfortunately about 75% of our fanbase have no intention of taking any action to remove Ashley. Remember when loads got ridiculed for trying to come up with ideas and setup groups to force change. And the 11th minute walk in when fans were booed in. Incredible. We really have made our own bed due to a large part of our fanbase.

Armchair Pundit[/member] thats true but we have known that for years and years now and 45k plus people still blindly trundle into SJP

Liverpool managed a 60th minute walkout when the price of pies went up. We're an embarrassment.

In fact, sometimes I wonder why Ashley hasn't taken the piss more. He could get away way with it. Blue & red stripes, The Wonga Dome, a cock & balls as club crest...

His only motivation for making money was so that he can bully people.

With that being the case. If we want a football club, setting up a new one or somehow coming to an agreement on where to consolidate our support should have been discussed a lot more. Has to be 20k have left because of Ashley and well its been 14years now, if we'd done that 14years ago SDFC could be getting knocked out of cups by it by now.

That or giving up on the whole thing (Football, the club formerly NUFC) are the only two options for me. I'm already amused when other teams score against us and not at all concerned about relegation so its bascially a cancelled takeover and further proof we can't organise anything away from being total.

In 14 fucking years this cunt has not made one rational decision regarding this club.

No common-sense, rational, football-based, initiatives, investment or improvements. It’s a minor fucking miracle the club has been able to survive.

Just waiting for us to be flushed in all honesty. Across the club we've got incompetance at all levels that when we've had an employee that has wanted to push on they've found themself an outcast. Premier League football offers both financial and personal rewards so if you can get away with it and others are happy staying on the gravy train I'm sure you can get paid very well for being poor.

The vast majority of people who watched that game yesterday knew it was a shocking performance and I doubt any of the players thought they had a good game after it. Bruce openly said it wasn't good enough, but the sticking point will always be no one ever challenges it. I couldn't imagine Bruce breaking down the performance with a technical or tactical analysis tomorrow and then working on the issues that have been clear to see.

To a football fan it doesn't make sense, but Mike Ashley is not a football fan...this is the problem.