Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

6s and 7s filling up nicely....

I swear you get some form of smug enjoyment out of seeing us struggle yet I have no clue why.

thats not it, i kind of hope if everyone becomes pessimistic, then the fucking club may decide to do something about it.

its like a vote of no confidence in this regime.

6s and 7s filling up nicely....

I swear you get some form of smug enjoyment out of seeing us struggle yet I have no clue why.

thats not it, i kind of hope if everyone becomes pessimistic, then the f***ing club may decide to do something about it.

its like a vote of no confidence in this regime.

Theres nowt they can do we said we wanted them out and he said he would go, if we start a 'Come back mike provided you spend money and sack Kinnear and appoint Keegan' protest we'll look more idiotic than we currently do.

Guest neesy111

changed mine to a nine

i don't see anything in this side to show me that we will stay up, we have for too many players who don't give a fuck and can't play professional football properly

Staying at a six for me, regardless of pompey, cos i expect a defeat tmrw, firmly in our place in the bottom three after weekend. Our away form is shit, and we still have the top four to play at home....

We've picked up the points today we should have had against Stoke. If Kinnear learns that we have decent players who can beat other teams when they're set up and allowed to attack then we'll be fine.

We've picked up the points today we should have had against Stoke. If Kinnear learns that we have decent players who can beat other teams when they're set up and allowed to attack then we'll be fine.

I know it's somewhat delusional but considering we went draw, draw, draw against Man U, Chelsea and Stoke respectively, instead of loss, loss, win, I don't think we're any worse off than expected.