Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

1 (No chance) 9 (2.8%)

2  4 (1.3%)

3  8 (2.5%)

4  14 (4.4%)

5  24 (7.5%)

6  23 (7.2%)

7  54 (17%)

8  79 (24.8%)

9  72 (22.6%)

10 (Certain)  31 (9.7%)

Total votes: 317

Reset again :thup:

Worrying that it's out of our hands.

Well, it's a bit of a strange situation regarding whose hands it's in.  When it comes to goal difference, yes, you can take it upon yourself to score more than the the team you're competing against, but you're still relying on on them scoring less.  Mathematically we could win every remaining game 5-0 and still go down, which I'd say takes it out of our hands.

Surely Hughton's gonna take Norwich down, though? Fans are turning on him now and they just look like losing to everybody.

Trouble with that is West Brom having their fucking shades on.

Can't complain too much about that though because so have West Ham and we weren't interested in getting the job done.

Well, it's a bit of a strange situation regarding whose hands it's in.  When it comes to goal difference, yes, you can take it upon yourself to score more than the the team you're competing against, but you're still relying on on them scoring less.

It is still in our hands, Villa and Wigan can't both get to 44.

Well, it's a bit of a strange situation regarding whose hands it's in.  When it comes to goal difference, yes, you can take it upon yourself to score more than the the team you're competing against, but you're still relying on on them scoring less.

And we can still out-do Norwich even if they win two (as unlikely as both scenarios are).

Wullie being positive  :lol:

8-9 for me. Wigan have ALL the momentum.

Monday and tuesdays games featuring the Mackems and Wigan are huge. Norwich look absolutely clueless like us at the moment thankfully - they must get something v West Brom at home as they have City away last game.

Not sure we need 1-7 anymore. Could could probably get away with "Fuck you, Pardew," "I'm going to fuck your wife, Pardew," and "God help you, Pardew, for I will spend every living breath hunting you down for that one sweet moment when I first feel the warmth of your blood on my hands." Or something like that.

8-9 for me. Wigan have ALL the momentum.

Monday and tuesdays games featuring the Mackems and Wigan are huge. Norwich look absolutely clueless like us at the moment thankfully - they must get something v West Brom at home as they have City away last game.

More about Norwich than Wigan for me.

Massive pressure on the mackems, hopefully the fact that neither Stoke or Southampton are safe will see them pull their finger out. That said, I can't see them failing to win at least one of those games.