Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest icemanblue

Nahhhh, man. The 3G connection in St James isn't cut out for that kind of shit.

Nailed on IMO:

http://i40.tinypic.com/o8glf5.jpg

F*cking hell :lol:

Sometimes I change results for effect, this time it was my gut and first thoughts. My gut just dropped, off for a shit.  :lol:

Going down to goals scored rather than just GD, that would be awful.

Ok- so if Wigan win tonight we drop into bottom three- but is that really as bad as it appears?- it keeps pressure on the sides just above Sunderland, and forces them, southampton etc, to perform in remaining games.

Ok- so if Wigan win tonight we drop into bottom three- but is that really as bad as it appears?- it keeps pressure on the sides just above Sunderland, and forces them, southampton etc, to perform in remaining games.

Essentially it doesn't matter either way, if we don't beat QPR we are fucked, if we do we are very very likely to survive.

Essentially it doesn't matter either way, if we don't beat QPR we are f***ed, if we do we are very very likely to survive.

That is true, I very much doubt Wigan will drop. Its us or Norwich IMO and it all hinges on the QPR game.