Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We can't lose.  Wigan are twats, Sunderland are mackems and Villa will be a little revenge.

1st - Sunderland

2nd - Wigan

3rd - Villa

In order of preference to be relegated for me.

Either way a club i dont like will be going

It's great isn't it. Start of the season my choice was:

1. mackems (they're mackems)

2. Villa (revenge)

3. Stoke (they're Stoke)

after the Wigan game they've comfortably overtaken Stoke on the cuntometer.

win/win/win

:dance:

I'm just glad I can watch a game of football and not worry about the final result :lol:

Until Wigan are leading 1-0 with 5 minutes to go tonight, then all the anxiety of the last few weeks may come rushing back.

I'm just glad I can watch a game of football and not worry about the final result :lol:

Until Wigan are leading 1-0 with 5 minutes to go tonight, then all the anxiety of the last few weeks may come rushing back.

nope then the laughter at Sunderland begins

nope then the laughter at Sunderland begins

The last day of the season would be a pleasure overload if Wigan win today.

Nah Wigan have no chance tonight like. I'd love to see the mackems go down, but this will be Wigan's third game in a week and it's one of the hardest in the fixture list.

But..but..but it's Wigan! They're MEANT to do a Wigan!

I'll be happy to eventually see the back of them, hopefully they'll get plucked apart (Well get players like Kone, Di Santo, Maloney taken off them) and never come back.

Even if they keep their squad together, I'm hoping they take their chance of Europe and burn themselves out of promotion contention. Then just slip further into obscurity with each and every season. That stadium gets enough empty seats in the PL. Imagine in League One or Two. :laugh:

I do hope Wigan get a result tonight, just so the last day of the season is epic.

Sit back, eat popcorn and watch teams live or die.

I've saved one of my free nowtv day passes for this, so CTFOW.