Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The alternatives to McClaren at this stage :lol:

Whoever they want, I just hope they line them up and get some sort of agreement before sacking McClaren... if they are gonna sack him.

Last thing we need is to be stumbling along without a manager/head coach, like last time.

Otherwise Carver will be on the blower!

yo1sp.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Doesn't look sufficiently punched.

1, cos:

FOOTBALL is FIXED ‏@footballisfixed  33m33 minutes ago

FREEBIE:

To celebrate #ChineseNewYear a gift from our SE Asian partner -

#NUFC WON'T BE RELEGATED FROM #PremierLeague THIS SEASON.

Trade it!

Someone tell the players, quick...

Anyone with more than 7-8 points than us after today is safe imo.

So if we lose, it probably limits it to two of us, Norwich and Sunderland.

Win, and it keeps teams like Bournemouth, Swansea, WBA and possibly even Palace depending on their result today, looking over their shoulder.

Still right in the shit considering the next best team is effectively four points away. We can't simply rely on Norwich being worse than us.

We've got six home games left and need to win them all. Might as well fucking forget about the away games.

Still an 8 from me we can't string two performances together so could be right back in the shot depending on the results points wise we don't have any form of cushion or margin of error with the current bottom 3 beyond one set of results so could do the cycle of trading places for a while yet

If we want any chance of staying up, we MUST start beating the teams around us... and we have Bournemouth, Mackems and Swansea at home, with Norwich and Villa away... Palace at home could be a 6 pointer by then as well.

However, in my guesses yesterday, I only expected 8 points from those 5 matches.  :/

I still think we may need to replace McClaren if we want to stay up, as WBA didn't really turn up today, but we still didn't make the game safe.

We really could do with winning a couple of away games like. Massive 3 points today, we look decent enough at home. If we could somehow pick up 2 wins from the next 3 games, it would help us no end. Still in the thick of it, but feeling more positive after today. West Brom could defo get dragged into this BTW.