Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

just looked at hull and the mackems remaining games, both of them will be lucky to get more than another point the rest of this season - especially the mackems

2 wins might be enough for us...starting tonight

remain on 9, will revise tomorrow either way

just looked at hull and the mackems remaining games, both of them will be lucky to get more than another point the rest of this season - especially the mackems

I can see Hull beating Stoke and I wouldn't be surprised if the Mackems turn over Everton at home. I've a feeling we'll need 7 pts. Minimum.  :no:

I can see Hull beating Stoke and I wouldn't be surprised if the Mackems turn over Everton at home. I've a feeling we'll need 7 pts. Minimum.  :no:

we only need one of them to fuck up though, assuming we beat 'boro as that will send them down

i'd say there's a greater likelihood of one of those sets of results going in our favour than against us

everything comes down to tonight - win and i reckon we'll take 4 points from fulham & 'boro in some combination and we'll stay up - the confidence will flood back to them i reckon, at home at least

don't win it's more or less over

We MUST win tonight, then i fancy us to beat Boro as they really are shite. Fulham won't be easy, they are a hard team to beat, a draw would possibly do. I can see us getting something at Villa on the last day, tho i'd prefer we didnt need to.

Thre results went for us this weekend and if we win tonight then I'd take it down to a 2. I was fully expecting the mackems to go to WBA and win and pull themselves out of it but they blew it and will struggle to win another game. Beat Portsmouth and Boro, avoid a hiding at Anfield and take a point from either Fulham or Villa and we should be fine.

Thre results went for us this weekend and if we win tonight then I'd take it down to a 2. I was fully expecting the mackems to go to WBA and win and pull themselves out of it but they blew it and will struggle to win another game. Beat Portsmouth and Boro, avoid a hiding at Anfield and take a point from either Fulham or Villa and we should be fine.

You are so optimistic, mate :lol:

But I'm with you. I'm at a 5 but extremely nervous about tonight. Revision isn't happening today.

It's nearly impossible now.  We can barely create a shot at goal and when we do it's not good enough.  We will draw against Boro and lose to Fulham, plus lose our away games.

Championship football for next season.

Guest Albert Square

Its over, 10 now. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. Not only has that lot proved they cant win games, but they proved they cant score either. All 3 of our forwards had goals on a plate and somehow not a single goal was scored. Pathetic, bring on the exodus til we see the back of these cunts and get some real players in.