Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hahaha i'm telling myself they will beat Norwich next week :lol:

If we better their result next week I think we'll be safe. Can't see them getting a result on the final day.

Yep this is exactly how i see it.

It's my last crumb of comfort really. A scenario where we don't have to win another game to survive.

It'll be monumentally shit if we go down but after watching the Liverpool match, half of me pretty much gave up hope of staying up so I feel like I've been readying myself for the worst.

Still holding out for a result at QPR but it all feels like it's still slipping away from us being realistic.

The matches on Monday and Tuesday will tell us a lot on our survival chances. Until then I'm selectively blanking my mind for the next few days. One week of worrying leading to today is sufficient to kill more than a few brain cells and that's enough for now.

I've resigned myself to us going down now and if we stay up I'll have a nice surprise rather than letting it piss me off when it happens.

I've started paying for my season ticket for next season but I'll possibly not use it if Pardew is still here.

8. Between us and Norwich. Absolutely unbelievable position we're in, considering our squad. Pardew has really outdone himself.

Completely agree. How the fuck do you contrive to take this squad down?

I feel like hibernating until the first day of next season and see what division I'm watching us in. These next two weeks will be horrible and so will the summer probably.

I'm up to a 7 now, although that's more blind hope than expectation. I said last week the best I expected was a point at West Ham and one at Loftus Road. I've seen nothing to make me change my mind. I'm just hoping Norwich will do worse than us, because I don't think we've got enough attacking desire to win next week.

Just done the BBC predictor, had us winning at QPR, getting hammered at home to Arsenal. And strangely considering how they are playing, Aston Villa taking the final spot.

Whatever happens, it's going to be very tight - and we won't be safe until the final day.  :'(

Just done the BBC predictor, had us winning at QPR, getting hammered at home to Arsenal. And strangely considering how they are playing, Aston Villa taking the final spot.

Whatever happens, it's going to be very tight - and we won't be safe until the final day.  :'(

Villa are safe for me, down to us, Norwich and Wigan.

Went to watch Sheffield Wednesday v Boro just so i could avoid watching the premier league today, the stress isn't healthy for me and i couldn't face sitting watching us play shocking football on  a dodgy stream again. Thought i may as well get used to watching Championship football :(