Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

And just like that, in 45 short minutes, we've went from total disaster to relaxation. Amazing.

Overstatement IMO. We've been given another chance (which we probably don't deserve in all fairness) to save our bacon. We better f***ing take it this time, or the scenes at SJP will be very ugly should we go down after the Arsenal game.

Not if the Liverpool game is owt to go by.

mate  were You there ???

By the time Villa go to Wigan, not only will The Latics be physically knackered but I think tonight took a lot from them mentally. Also, Villa are one of the few sides I'd trust to beat Wigan right now.

But you're right, we're not quite there yet.

We still need a win against QPR to be almost certain of survival. Hopefully Wigan's defeat removes some pressure and we can play without fear. I still wouldn't bet against Wigan unexpectedly beating Arsenal. Wigan are like the turd which won't flush. Don't fuck up this golden, unexpected opportunity Newcastle.

From 9 down to 4.

We were 6/1 and longer with most bookies last night, to be fair.

We were 22/1 when some on here were saying we had almost no hope of survival.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Need chelsea to beat gareth bale

I disagree. If Chelsea beat Spurs they're gonna be sure of the Champions League spot (although not of the third one) and might go softer with Villa, especially considering the EL final. For us it's better they win instead, regardless.

There's a decent chance that it could fall to us to relegate Wigan on the last day of the season.

I think we'll be speaking for the rest of the country when we fuck that utter cocksocket Whelan up, especially given some of his comments about us when we sniffed around Martinez.