Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If you said before Newcastle v WBA and Hull v Burnley that we'd actually increase the gap, I'd have been chuffed. We can't ignore the freakish results elsewhere though. The amount of teams below isn't a safety net anymore, hopefully Sunderland lose all three and get a worse goal difference.

:lol:

Not a clue.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about Tbf

What? Read my post again if you're unsure. I think it's an embarrassing situation that some people feel a bit more comfortable despite us dropping even further down the league. It's a sad indictment on the state of NUFC and the quality in the league.

It's just a post on a forum, I'm not asking anyone to do anything. Not sure what your problem is.

I was saying I don't think many people are that relived apart from the fact its one game less.  I was assuming you meant it was embaressing for the people being relieved not the club, I apologise, Tho don't think there is anyone on here that Dosnt think the club and the situation we are in is a total embaressment

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Still reckon Hull will beat Spurs

Agree. Spurs and Southampton are doing their best to miss out on Europe while giving easy 3 points to teams at the bottom :angry:

I can't see Hull beating Spurs away or Man Utd. Even if they get a draw they're still behind us. I was absolutely convinced they'd beat Burnley and go above us. That Burnley win is the biggest result of our season.

Yep. A bit like when Swansea beat Wigan away a couple seasons ago (although it didn't matter in the end).

I can't see Hull beating Spurs away or Man Utd. Even if they get a draw they're still behind us. I was absolutely convinced they'd beat Burnley and go above us. That Burnley win is the biggest result of our season.

Yep. A bit like when Swansea beat Wigan away a couple seasons ago (although it didn't matter in the end).

Dwight Tiendalli :smitten:

It didn't matter because we went and beat QPR. A repeat of that next week will be welcome.

:lol:

Not a clue.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about Tbf

What? Read my post again if you're unsure. I think it's an embarrassing situation that some people feel a bit more comfortable despite us dropping even further down the league. It's a sad indictment on the state of NUFC and the quality in the league.

It's just a post on a forum, I'm not asking anyone to do anything. Not sure what your problem is.

I do think we're safer than we were at 3pm, though. I hate to say it because - you're right, it is embarrassing - but that is a big point, today. I wouldn't be surprised if we won one of the last two games. And I can't see Hull getting more than one. I think they're odds-on now.

Few things to ponder that could aid or hinder us

- Spurs last home game of the season vs Hull

- QPR last home game of the season vs us

- Manure almost certainly have nothing to play for vs Hull

- Leicester thankfully have all to play for vs Sunderland.

- Fat Sam already being hyped up by the press to relegate us on a revenge mission with a motivated West Ham.

West Ham have won 4 of their last 23 matches in all competitions, and one of them was against Bristol City. If Allardyce was foreign he'd be getting slaughtered.

Aye, can't see his players being particularly desperate to send us down on his behalf. Doubt Kevin Nolan will be that eager to see us drop for a start.

Apply the same to Barton when we play QPR.

Still reckon Hull will beat Spurs

Tbh, Hull could even beat Man U in their last game if they've got nothing to play for. It's the same with Sunderland's fixtures, end of the season usually sees some strange results as teams switch off when there's nothing at stake. It's still in our hands but at this stage I'm pinning my hopes on other teams fucking up rather than us fighting our way to safety.

Man United ressies.

Also worth mentioning, like Pulis, playing attacking football away from home isn't allowed for Allardyce, regardless of the situation.

I think Hull are going down now.

Now the rot's been stopped (sic) it wouldn't surprise me if we won one of our remaining games, not because we're really good or anything but we're due a win. If we win a game of football then hull need to win twice and they won't do that.

I think Hull are going down now.

Now the rot's been stopped (sic) it wouldn't surprise me if we won one of our remaining games, not because we're really good or anything but we're due a win. If we win a game of football then hull need to win twice and they won't do that.

Bruce should be hanged. I don't think their squad is *that* bad, certainly better than Sunderland's at least, and would've been miles better if he hadn't fucked off Benny. And they've somehow been worse than us, which is a crime in itself.

If they go down and we stay up, I have a terrible feeling that Ashley would approach Bruce to manage.

I'd stop watching football full stop if we ever appointed Allardyce.

He's an absolute embarassment. There's no way he'd cruise from job to job, loved by the media, if he wasn't English.