Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

This is the table the Monday after El Pards left.

The f***ing state of it. 13 points clear of Leicester,10 points clear of Hull.

Absolutely shocking by Carver to get in this mess.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/Scotty6682/11_zpsztwzcqft.png

This. Picture.

Love it!

Sums everything up perfectly. This is why teams like Newcastle should get relegated.

Lacazette voted player of the year and Riviere has just scored his first goal in May, by accident. Decisions such as these along with having a neanderthal in charge and it is no wonder we are on the verge of going down again.

Lacazette voted player of the year and Riviere has just scored his first goal in May, by accident. Decisions such as these along with having a neanderthal in charge and it is no wonder we are on the verge of going down again.

Tbf lacazette didn't want to leave lyon but I agree. The worst decision was putting carver in charge

Out of ourselves, Hull and the Mackems it is most definately us that deserve to be relegated.  At least the other two have tried to arrest their own demise.  The Mackems could see that they were sinking under Poyet so they replaced him with a manager, in Janaury they were desperate for goals so they binned Altidore and took a punt on Defoe.  Regardless of the cost at least they have tried to make things better.

Same could be said with Hull, in January they signed N'Doye and he came in and scored some goals and undoubtedly won them extra points.  On the other hand we have committed football suicide in appointing a bloke in January  whose previous record in management speaks for itself.  Both Hull and the Mackems appear at least capable of getting a win or points from somewhere.

No win in 10 f****** games man. 

From a logical point of view, assuming Sunderland are safe, 2 out of the 9 possible results combinations between our game and Hull's send us down, whereas 7 out of 9 keep us up. So we do actually have a good chance of staying up. Relegation-logic-o-meter is a 2/10.

However, it seems like everything is pointing to us going down. Other teams picking up included, but our downfall is 100% down to poor ownership, poor management and poor players, none of whom give a shit about the club. I fancy Hull to beat Man United and can see a 1-1 draw vs West Ham, with us blowing the lead in the last 15 minutes.

Pretty certain we're going down and deservedly so. 8/10.

I got a 'memory' on facebook today from 18th May 2009 commenting on the 'worst football season' ever. I commented that we were heading down and discussed how we'd lose at Villa with my brother, who is a Villa fan. I have that same feeling now. I know it's different and more in our hands, but I have the same feeling of hopelessness. I'd be amazed if we stay up.

Why be amazed at thought that Manu wont beat or draw with Hull....massive points /goal D ?  It's just natural pessimism that's coming into play.....which way would you put your mortgage on?.....hold steady!!

It's worth noting that Hull haven't beaten a top 4 side all season. Their only wins against sides in the top 10 are against Everton and Liverpool.

Aside from that they've only beaten QPR and Palace (twice each), Villa and the mackems. Them beating Man Utd would be a pretty huge shock.

It's worth noting that Hull haven't beaten a top 4 side all season. Their only wins against sides in the top 10 are against Everton and Liverpool.

Aside from that they've only beaten QPR and Palace (twice each), Villa and the mackems. Them beating Man Utd would be a pretty huge shock.

And yet with our potential relegation at stake, it still seems extremely achievable. :lol:

Bruce has never beaten Man Utd in his managerial career.

Theres loads of stats that show that there's no way we should go down but it feels so inevitable

:thup:

When we last went down it just felt that the stars aligned to suck us into the next tier and this just feels the same.

It's gonna happen.

It's all setup and aligned we are going down I'm 100% certain

Fat Sam revenge on Ashley who sacked him

Hull never won a PL game in May..hoodoo broken

Bruce never beaten Man United...hoodoo broken

Hull not beaten top 4 side ...hoodoo broken

Mirror of 08/09 hull v Man United, mackems v Chelsea, Us v team in claret and blue....

Then the cheap option of keeping this loathe some clueless cunt in charge for next season sees us plummet into league one. Hasn't anyone at the club studied this blokes history and records in management. At Leeds he was hammered every time eventually Bates pulling the trigger after losing 5-1 at Luton FFS.. I have a friend in Toronto and she laughs and says he is the worst coach in the history of TFC is amazed he's got a job in England's top flight. It's so laughable what did these cunts expect

It's as if they wanted us to go down

It's going to be a long week, waiting for what seems like the inevitable Hull win while we don't scenario. We've got what should be the easier home game of the 2 but we'll not take the chance to control our destiny. It's just the way things happen to this club. Whatever the outcome, i'll probably be relieved when it's all over. I've got that feeling in the pit of my stomach, normally reserved for derby day but it seems constant just now.

I do have my 'we're doomed' hat on at the moment  but I'm not sure it's logical. Man Utd should beat Hull 9 times out of 10.

I think it's 50/50 for that reason alone. I don't think Hull will beat Man U and that should see us stay up even though I expect Fat Sam to shit all over us at St James.

It's going to be a long week, waiting for what seems like the inevitable Hull win while we don't scenario. We've got what should be the easier home game of the 2 but we'll not take the chance to control our destiny. It's just the way things happen to this club. Whatever the outcome, i'll probably be relieved when it's all over. I've got that feeling in the pit of my stomach, normally reserved for derby day but it seems constant just now.

I work Saturday to Wednesday night shift and this week I'm not going to bed Sunday morning till around 12 so I sleep all the way through this shit and wake up around 7pm to find SUNDERLAND relegated hehehe

In all fairness though everyone is praying for a man united win. If we cannot beat an out of sorts West Ham team at home then we deserve to go down no qualms about it

Be very interest to listen to this hopeless cunts interview after the game if we do get relegated and it sinks in what he has done and is responsible for

I work Saturday to Wednesday night shift and this week I'm not going to bed Sunday morning till around 12 so I sleep all the way through this shit and wake up around 7pm to find SUNDERLAND relegated hehehe

In all fairness though everyone is praying for a man united win. If we cannot beat an out of sorts West Ham team at home then we deserve to go down no qualms about it

Be very interest to listen to this hopeless cunts interview after the game if we do get relegated and it sinks in what he has done and is responsible for

Be more interested in what he says if we lose but stay up anyway, his delusions are such that he'll probably claim he was the only person who could have saved us by getting that win against Villa.

It's not 50/50 man, its definitely more likely that Hull won't beat ManU. half hoping they do though.

I'd normally say the bottom 3 deserve to go down, but feel like this situation is different, we definitely deserve to go down.

Aye it's not really 50/50, we could probably stay up after losing 10 out of 11. The most pathetic survival in premier history.

I just don't see Hull taking full points against Manchester United. I really cannot. They have been rubbish all season without any sort of relent. As someone noted, almost all of their victories have been against sides struggling. Even when they beat Everton, it was at the time when the Blues were languishing in the lower half and Martinez was on sack-watch. All proper teams have handled them easily.

I believe that NUFC will draw 1-1 against West Ham, a side with a lame duck manager that has been soulless for months, and it will be enough.

A relegation would be quite an accomplishment from Carver, though. He arrived with the club in such a strong position that the worst run in the league since Derby 2008 still leaves his group with the simple task of winning against a below average team at home. Even failure at this task isn't fatal. It is really incredible that the last day has arrived, and the club are in this situation.