Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Worth pointing out we only picked up 1 point from games earlier in the season against our remaining opponents. However, that was basically in the midst of our terrible run without Lascelles.

You'd also have to say we've got much better prospects of getting something in home games against Arsenal and Chelsea than we did away. Although vice-versa when it comes to Everton.

Worth pointing out we only picked up 1 point from games earlier in the season against our remaining opponents. However, that was basically in the midst of our terrible run without Lascelles.

You'd also have to say we've got much better prospects of getting something in home games against Arsenal and Chelsea than we did away. Although vice-versa when it comes to Everton.

I think Everton are all over the place at the moment, would fancy us to get a win against them. Fat Sam is just an unwanted manager waiting for the chop and his players are performing like it.

It does appear like that from the outside, but if you look at their home form it's pretty good. They only really lose to the top sides at Goodison. Just as well for them, as their away form is really poor. Which makes our loss against them earlier in the season, even more frustrating.

I'm so pleased with our current form but I'm still a bit concerned what would happen if one of the bottom three went on a good run because with our remaining fixtures we will struggle to hit 40 points

Agreed. Really tough run in for us

Guest Howaythetoon

I think we should be looking to get a win at home to WBA, a draw at home to Arsenal and a draw away to Everton or Watford which would get us to 40 and would be enough IMO. I can actual;y see us losing to WBA and beating Arsenal.

I'd assume it's a rarity for all the promoted clubs to stay up if it happens. All the lazy media pundits always predict relegation for the promoted clubs. There isn't much difference between the top Championship clubs and the bottom half Premiership clubs these days.

I'm so pleased with our current form but I'm still a bit concerned what would happen if one of the bottom three went on a good run because with our remaining fixtures we will struggle to hit 40 points

We'll get another seven points at least!

We'll struggle to get 5 points in 7 games? Nah.