Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? Fuck me man :lol:

The way things are at the minute do you think there is a 25% chance we'll stay up?

We have the same gutless fuckers who took us down last year, and on a day to day basis we have them coming out and saying they want away, one at a time.  We have no manager, no owner, no money and most likely by the time that the season starts no first team.  We are the team that everyone is going to be looking to turn over in this division, and with the remnants of last years shit-kickers coupled with the reserves and juniors (neither of which have set the world alight), most teams we come up against are most likely to.

We have to get the fat bastard out the door as fast as we can, but the fucker is staying put and fucking us over as best he can.

This must be a piss take...I can't believe that anyone thinks we're more likely to go down than stay up. Fuck me.

I know it isn't impossible, but if you really believe it's that likely stick some fucking money on. You'll get about 20/1 on what should be about 1/2 if you believe there's a 75% chance of going down, that's 40x the value.

This must be a piss take...I can't believe that anyone thinks we're more likely to go down than stay up. Fuck me.

I know it isn't impossible, but if you really believe it's that likely stick some fucking money on. You'll get about 20/1 on what should be about 1/2 if you believe there's a 75% chance of going down, that's 40x the value.

I have to be honest and say I think we are more likely to go down as apposed to stay up - on the assumption that a sale doesnt happen soon and we are left with Hughton in charge for the first few months of the season.

As the unrest and disgruntlement was a text book recipe for relegation last year - the same thing applies this coming season.

By the time some form of stability is found within the club, i think we are going to find ourselves lagging behind with a mountain to climb.

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? Fuck me man :lol:

The way things are at the minute do you think there is a 25% chance we'll stay up?

We have the same gutless fuckers who took us down last year, and on a day to day basis we have them coming out and saying they want away, one at a time.  We have no manager, no owner, no money and most likely by the time that the season starts no first team.  We are the team that everyone is going to be looking to turn over in this division, and with the remnants of last years shit-kickers coupled with the reserves and juniors (neither of which have set the world alight), most teams we come up against are most likely to.

We have to get the fat bastard out the door as fast as we can, but the fucker is staying put and fucking us over as best he can.

Guilty as charged - Partially...

I do think that we'll struggle next year if nothing gets done to clear up things at the the club quickly, and especially if Kinnear gets anywhere near the squad.  We will be in the bottom 25% - picking up points from the dregs of the division and getting picked off by any team with any skill or tactical nous to them.  A bit like the last four seasons or so really.

• 2 weeks later...

Only this club could have such a small gap between the odds on us being promoted and on us being relegated.  On paddy power we're favourites at 9/2 to finish top and 12/1 to get relegated.  West Brom are 11/2 to finish top and 40/1 to get relegated.

• 1 month later...

Anyone of you that believe there is more than 1% chance of us going down: I recommend you put some money on it :snod: You'll get 100/1, which is good value for you.

Anyone of you that believe there is more than 1% chance of us going down: I recommend you put some money on it :snod: You'll get 100/1, which is good value for you.

At the beginning of August, avoiding relegation was priority number 1 for me as it could have been/can be, easy for us to freefall.

I am happy now that I think there is enough lack of quality in this league to make this longer a concern for me.

• 1 year later...