Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

5. Could go either way. Either we stay up or we go down.

Oh. Really?

:pow:

Unless we get some positive news over the next two weeks eg: Signings etc.. I could see us getting whipped by Arsenal and morale plummeting to further depths, we have all seen how things snowball from there. Supporters and players need a huge boost to stop any slump coming before we even start.

Oh. Really?

Unless we get some positive news over the next two weeks eg: Signings etc.. I could see us getting whipped by Arsenal and morale plummeting to further depths, we have all seen how things snowball from there. Supporters and players need a huge boost to stop any slump coming before we even start.

For your sake, I hope your players aren't in as much of a slump as ours were 2 years ago when we played Arsenal at home on the opening day.

Oh. Really?

For your sake, I hope your players aren't in as much of a slump as ours were 2 years ago when we played Arsenal at home on the opening day.

Wasn't it 5-0 or 6-1 or something like that?

There was a link a few months back to an MUFC forum, redcafe or something like that. The thread was Man United fans discussing how the rest of the premier league would get on next season. Anyway, i was quite impressed by the well thought out and reasoned responses by the mancs. Most of whom were heaping praise on us and predicting we would push on and surprise a few people next season.

Then one guy piped up, never under estimated the geordies ability to shoot themselves in the foot. And as much as i wanted to sign up and disagree i knew he was right. I think we'll stay up next year, beyond that who knows?