Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

We've just got to hope the players realise only one win is needed and they go out and batter one of West Ham or QPR, because they're certainly capable. Ben Arfa has to start both games too because you just know the lad wants to go out there and do the right thing, especially with the fans calling for him in recent games.

:thup:

They must react, they absolutely must.

If they don't, then they'll just be as bad as the 08/09 mob from my point of view.

I'll feel much better if Sunderland win tonight.

Oh god, thats disgusting to read!

Don't mate it's necessary. Villa would then have Norwich away(also needing a win to get clear) and Chelsea at home (who surely will need to win to ensure top 4, plus they battered villa earlier in the season)

So tonight is massive for us and puts alot of pressure on villa.

A draw would be just about acceptable - that would mean we could afford for Villa to draw at Norwich, lose to Chelsea then still be behind us come final day.

Wigan is also in the FA Cup final..good or bad 4 us?

Definitely good.

Five games in fifteen days, with the FAC final in the middle of it, that's bound to take a toll on Wigan.

Yep, that's what I'm hoping. Demanding schedule to say the least.

We've just got to hope the players realise only one win is needed and they go out and batter one of West Ham or QPR, because they're certainly capable. Ben Arfa has to start both games too because you just know the lad wants to go out there and do the right thing, especially with the fans calling for him in recent games.

:thup:

They must react, they absolutely must.

If they don't, then they'll just be as bad as the 08/09 mob from my point of view.

That's a big call. Hard to disagree with though.

Guest ItalianMagpie

And pretty much unlikely too.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Definitely good.

Five games in fifteen days, with the FAC final in the middle of it, that's bound to take a toll on Wigan.

True, but they're playing very well now, and that's pretty scaring compared to our recent woeful form.

Definitely good.

True, but they're playing very well now, and that's pretty scaring compared to our recent woeful form.

Whether they are playing well or not is irrelevant tbh as they still are dropping points.

Did the BBC predictor and had us on 38 points.

Villa to go down on 35

Us in 17th just staying up.

Got all 3 of us ending on 38 points and we remarkably survive on goal difference (with Villa going down) despite a pasting from Arsenal.

Feel a bit better about life. :lol:

/but not by a lot...

Did the BBC predictor and had us on 38 points.

Villa to go down on 35

Us in 17th just staying up.

Got all 3 of us ending on 38 points and we remarkably survive on goal difference (with Villa going down) despite a pasting from Arsenal.

Feel a bit better about life. :lol:

/but not by a lot...

If you wanna feel better about life just rewatch last season's games and pretend we're still fighting for Champions League

If you wanna feel better about life just rewatch last season's games and pretend we're still fighting for Champions League

Why would watching last season's games make people feel better?  This season was partially formed last season and we're now seeing the result of it.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Definitely good.

Whether they are playing well or not is irrelevant tbh as they still are dropping points.

They are, but because of that they can hope to get something out of the next games. We can't.

Villa look to be hitting some decent form.

Which ironically could save us if they put Wigan away in the last game.

I'm terrified of them going into that game knowing a draw will keep them both up.

I'm terrified of them going into that game knowing a draw will keep them both up.

:anguish: You've just sown a horrible, horrible seed. Hadn't even occurred to me. Bastard.

True hadn't thought of that frankly horrific situation

Aye that's been irritating me all day. If they need a draw, it will DEFINITELY be a draw. No doubt about it.