Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just stuck £2 on us to go down.

Prediction for next weekend:

We lose 2-0 to a penalty (and sending off) followed by awful defending for the second

Hull win 1-0

West Ham will score at least one from a set piece, and I'm not talking about a penalty.

West Ham haven't won an away PL game since 2nd December :thup:

And QPR hadn't won a home game in 2015.  We relish the opportunity to out-shit opponents.

Easy to calculate our chances now, just look at the odds for Man U to win next week and that's how likely we are to stay up. You can ignore our game, because we're not winning it.

I was just about to post this. Our game is irrelivant. It's all about what happens in Hull.

Nailed on for us now. No matter how unlikely a scenario of results are needed for us to go now I just think it will happen.

its been feeling like that for a while now mainly because of Leicesters sudden 6 wins out of 8 (?) when they looked dead and buried

Are we going to end up supporting Sunderland on Wednesday to make Man Utd still competitive for next week?

won't matter if arsenal beat them tomorrow arsenal will have at least third guaranteed.

To put how bad we are into perspective I'll just say this. 15 minutes worth of fighting from QPR was enough for them to come back against a sure loss and to win the game against us. That's all it took, 15 minutes of some sort of fighting to not only come back from a certain loss but to seal a win against us.

Guest chopey

The worst three teams over the season go down, if we are the third then I certainly won't complain, but if Ashley stays he needs to sack every single person involved in this shambles

The worst three teams over the season go down, if we are the third then I certainly won't complain, but if Ashley stays he needs to sack every single person involved in this shambles

He won't. If we stay up then all that will happen is that Carver will be given his previous job back, if he isn't given the managers job, we will buy on a 1 in 1 out policy, maybe 1 or 2 outside of this. No one else at the club, I.E. coaches will even be looked at in terms of their performances.

If Hull win, we draw and the mackems lose both, what are the deciding factors? GD is first, then Goals scored?

Yeah. In that situation Hull are safe no matter what. It would be us or Sunderland, purely based on how many goals they let in during the two defeats. It'd need to be more than four.

If Hull win, we draw and the mackems lose both, what are the deciding factors? GD is first, then Goals scored?

Yeah. In that situation Hull are safe no matter what. It would be us or Sunderland, purely based on how many goals they let in during the two defeats. It'd need to be more than four.

Christ, that would be funny if they went down on goal difference.

It's all down to Manure, I'm afraid big few games coming up, we desperately need them to have something to play for in the last game of the season. They can still overtake both Manshitty and Arsenal, but if results go the wrong way, no matter what they do against Hull they finish 4th, if that's the situation, no doubt in my mind we are going down as we won't save ourselves and Hull based on the fight they showed today will beat an unmotivated Manure side at home.