Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

To think we are probably going to be in a lower division than Bournemouth next season, I don't believe that's ever happened in our history, thanks John Carver for making Watford, Bournemouth, Leicester and Hull Tigers bigger football clubs than Newcastle United. Absolute fucking tosser !!

To think we are probably going to be in a lower division than Bournemouth next season, I don't believe that's ever happened in our history, thanks John Carver for making Watford, Bournemouth, Leicester and Hull Tigers bigger football clubs than Newcastle United. Absolute f***ing tosser !!

As far out of his depth he is, he can't really shoulder all the blame.

The slugs above him are to blame, Carver shouldn't be within a million miles of managing NUFC. Someone actually made that call, fucking unbelievable.

Hope Man U fuck it off and Wet Spam do us  The least Sports Direct FC deserves.

Fuck off then. That doesn't just apply to you, that applies to everyone who wants us down. Do you seriously think it will get him to sell?, it didn't the last time, in fact it just tightened his grip on us, the same will happen again. I'm not supporting Ashley here, what the owners and the majority of the players deserve is relegation, but the fans don't.

If this isn't your club and it's Sports Direct FC then fuck off, honestly, just fuck off talking about us, fuck off coming on message boards saying you want us to go down.

If your like me and you support NUFC and want us to stay up because you know going down won't help, because one day you hope Ashley sells up or dies in order order for us to be released from his control, because you hope one day it just goes right and we win something. If thats you then you can't wish us to go down.

People have a choice.

1. Wish we go down in some sort of faint hope that it teaches Ashley a lesson or serves him right.

2. Wish we stay up in the faint hope that something will happen to get us back to what we were in the future, because the fans don't deserve to see the club rot further.

If you chose option 1 then fuck off now, and never come back, when NUFC do come back you don't.

If you chose option 2 then no matter what happens on Sunday, if we fall or if we survive then you fight to get our club back, we stand together, in the Championship or in the Premier league, we target SD during the summer months, in the new season we ramp up our protests, we fight to get our club back, but we never hope that we lose.

Fuck off then. That doesn't just apply to you, that applies to everyone who wants us down. Do you seriously think it will get him to sell?, it didn't the last time, in fact it just tightened his grip on us, the same will happen again. I'm not supporting Ashley here, what the owners and the majority of the players deserve is relegation, but the fans don't.

If this isn't your club and it's Sports Direct FC then fuck off, honestly, just fuck off talking about us, fuck off coming on message boards saying you want us to go down.

If your like me and you support NUFC and want us to stay up because you know going down won't help, because one day you hope Ashley sells up or dies in order order for us to be released from his control, because you hope one day it just goes right and we win something. If thats you then you can't wish us to go down.

People have a choice.

1. Wish we go down in some sort of faint hope that it teaches Ashley a lesson or serves him right.

2. Wish we stay up in the faint hope that something will happen to get us back to what we were in the future, because the fans don't deserve to see the club rot further.

If you chose option 1 then fuck off now, and never come back, when NUFC do come back you don't.

If you chose option 2 then no matter what happens on Sunday, if we fall or if we survive then you fight to get our club back, we stand together, in the Championship or in the Premier league, we target SD during the summer months, in the new season we ramp up our protests, we fight to get our club back, but we never hope that we lose.

:anguish:

The cunts above definitely shoulder the blame. But Carver is a massive selfish cunt for taking the job and then running with it despite his inability to collect points. If he was such a great fan he'd not have kept himself in the job.

Bullshit like "no other manager could do better" is utter tripe. But tripe he spouts.

Hasn't every manager in the Premier League done better than him since he took charge?

People have a choice.

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies2/th_awalkerhuh.png

:lol:

People have a choice.

takes one to know one

People have a choice.

I'm sick of it man, on here for the last month or so all I've heard is how the club deserves to relegation, how people hope it happens, honestly if you hope that the club you support gets relegated then you seriously need your head looking at. Relegation won't help us in the long run, we all want Ashley out but relegation won't make that happen, the opposite in fact.

People say this isn't their club anymore, then if thats the case why do you keep talking about us?

I want us to stay up for me, because I know the club will rot faster if it goes down and then even a change of ownership will bring us back. You can't support a club and wish ill on it, this isn't a case of us going down for the greater good, there is no positive, there is no new ownership, there is no new squad of hungry players, there is no youth squad to save us. Going down there will be nothing, we will fall like a stone. I'm not going to wish ill on us because it's not going to help us, it's not going to lead to a happy ending.

I know what you're saying and can understand where you're coming from but being unable to do the same for the other side shows unbelievable levels of ignorance.

Your opinion is as much based on no facts as those that want us to go down. No-one knows for sure.

People can have different opinions y'knaa frau stifler. From where I'm sitting, staying in the PL = see the same shit over and over again until the end of time. If we go down, there's that tiny hopeful chance that we have a fantastic descent down the leagues until he gives up on his investment and someone that isn't a total cunt can try and put the pieces back together.

People have a choice.

I'm sick of it man, on here for the last month or so all I've heard is how the club deserves to relegation, how people hope it happens, honestly if you hope that the club you support gets relegated then you seriously need your head looking at. Relegation won't help us in the long run, we all want Ashley out but relegation won't make that happen, the opposite in fact.

People say this isn't their club anymore, then if thats the case why do you keep talking about us?

I want us to stay up for me, because I know the club will rot faster if it goes down and then even a change of ownership will bring us back. You can't support a club and wish ill on it, this isn't a case of us going down for the greater good, there is no positive, there is no new ownership, there is no new squad of hungry players, there is no youth squad to save us. Going down there will be nothing, we will fall like a stone. I'm not going to wish ill on us because it's not going to help us, it's not going to lead to a happy ending.

99% of that is just your opinion, don't state it as fact

some people believe that a relegation or two would force ashley out and that opinion holds no less water than yours which appears to be the club staying the PL cash and advertising cow forever is somehow going to see him leave :lol:

that aside most people are actually saying the club deserve to be relegated for the contempt with which they've treated the game of football itself the last 4 years and they're absolutely fucking correct to say so imho

I know what you're saying and can understand where you're coming from but being unable to do the same for the other side shows unbelievable levels of ignorance.

My point is that these people really do care, if they didn't they wouldn't be here now, they wouldn't be saying they hope it happens, they would have just fucked off.

If people have really let go then let go and let the rest of us deal with whatever the hell lies ahead for us, if not then don't stand there wishing ill because we all know deep down you'll hurt just as much next Sunday if we do go down.

I hope it happens Stiffy. I hope it happens so much. It is everything Ashley and his bunch of lickspittles at the club deserve. It is what everyone who has so meekly gone along supporting the team deserves. It is what the spineless shower of shit on the pitch deserves. I hope we go down for the integrity of the sport. I hope we go down to show everyone that you can't just hope to get by doing the bare minimum and collecting the cash.

I'm in town next weekend too Stiffy, and I hope we meet so you can tell me to fuck off to my face.

My point is that these people really do care, if they didn't they wouldn't be here now, they wouldn't be saying they hope it happens, they would have just fucked off.

If people have really let go then let go and let the rest of us deal with whatever the hell lies ahead for us, if not then don't stand there wishing ill because we all know deep down you'll hurt just as much next Sunday if we do go down.

Few if any has said they've let go though. Not caring what league we're in, wanting us to go down, packing in your ST etc etc is not the same as letting go.

People have a choice.

Okay so what the alternative? There has been 0 sign of Ashley selling while we are in the Premier League, none, zip, he is just going to keep chuging along collecting the stupid amounts of money that the premier League give clubs now. Meanwhile the fans will once again become apathetic when a few meaningless signings and another lap dog of a manager is appointed in the summer. Then this time next season we will be in the exact same position, not challenging at the top or in the cups, only aiming for mid-table, at this current time there is zero point to us being in this league.

Over the past 2-3 years there has been such a disconnect between the club and the fans, that it's got to the point that tbh I don't really care whether we stay up or not next week, i'm not going as far as saying I want us to go down (But there is morbid curiosity), but I certainty don't blame anyone who does. As atleast in the Championship there is the potential to see change, and there would actually be a goal for the club to strive and succeed for, as we would be aiming to succeed, atleast in the Championship fans would have something to cheer for, as we'd aim to get out the division, I would rather be cheering for the club in the Championship then this feeling I have now.

And if you think that this utterly rotten club doesn't deserve to be relegated then it's you that needs to be checked in the head tbh. A club that treats the league with contempt, doing the very bare minimum, spending little, just collecting money and being an advertising vessel for a company the treats there staff like slaves, a club that's treating the fans like they are just scum, that can just be lied to time and time again. A club whose player only use it jump to other clubs, and come January put their flip flops and coast to the end of the season for 3 years in a row. From top to bottom that club deserves to be relegated. The only people who don't deserve relegation are the fans.

It's also people like you, that has got this club into this position, not excepting the hard truths, and all too happy to just sit there and accept the shit that is served, and then berate fellow fans for differing opinions, instead of getting off your arse and doing something about this shitty situation we are currently in.

People have a choice.

Okay so what the alternative? There has been 0 sign of Ashley selling while we are in the Premier League, none, zip, he is just going to keep chuging along collecting the stupid amounts of money that the premier League give clubs now. Meanwhile the fans will once again become apathetic when a few meaningless signings and another lap dog of a manager is appointed in the summer. Then this time next season we will be in the exact same position, not challenging at the top or in the cups, only aiming for mid-table, at this current time there is zero point to us being in this league.

Over the past 2-3 years there has been such a disconnect between the club and the fans, that it's got to the point that tbh I don't really care whether we stay up or not next week, i'm not going as far as saying I want us to go down (But there is morbid curiosity), but I certainty don't blame anyone who does. As atleast in the Championship there is the potential to see change, and there would actually be a goal for the club to strive and succeed for, as we would be aiming to succeed, atleast in the Championship fans would have something to cheer for, as we'd aim to get out the division, I would rather be cheering for the club in the Championship then this feeling I have now.

And if you think that this utterly rotten club doesn't deserve to be relegated then it's you that needs to be checked in the head tbh. A club that treats the league with contempt, doing the very bare minimum, spending little, just collecting money and being an advertising vessel for a company the treats there staff like slaves, a club that's treating the fans like they are just scum, that can just be lied to time and time again. A club whose player only use it jump to other clubs, and come January put their flip flops and coast to the end of the season for 3 years in a row. From top to bottom that club deserves to be relegated. The only people who don't deserve relegation are the fans.

It's also people like you, that has got this club into this position, not excepting the hard truths, and all too happy to just sit there and accept the shit that is served, and then berate fellow fans for differing opinions, instead of getting off your arse and doing something about this shitty situation we are currently in.

well said 54

People have a choice.

:clap:

Guest antz1uk

Hope Man U f*** it off and Wet Spam do us  The least Sports Direct FC deserves.

f*** off then. That doesn't just apply to you, that applies to everyone who wants us down. Do you seriously think it will get him to sell?, it didn't the last time, in fact it just tightened his grip on us, the same will happen again. I'm not supporting Ashley here, what the owners and the majority of the players deserve is relegation, but the fans don't.

If this isn't your club and it's Sports Direct FC then f*** off, honestly, just f*** off talking about us, f*** off coming on message boards saying you want us to go down.

People have a choice.

If you chose option 1 then f*** off now, and never come back, when NUFC do come back you don't.

absolute bullshit post that, everyone can have differing opinions, and if you can't see the bigger picture and all you want is premier league survival it's you that can't see past your nose, this club will still be here no matter what, fans, the club, the ground, the lot, even if we went bust, ashley won't still be here then that's a certainty. i'd take conference football if that's what it took.

what an absolute travesty of a quote 'Wish we go down in some sort of faint hope that it teaches Ashley a lesson or serves him right'

People have a choice.

Me who's wrong with the club?

Except the truths?, I accepted the truths a long time ago, I don't go to SJP and sit happy clapping and taking in all the propaganda. I was on the phone to Talk sport a number of times saying why Pardew should go, at a time when the media were lapping up Pardew's shit because he'd just been on one of his runs. I don't defend Ashley, I even wrote on here of ways to take the protest to him, I even emailed those at Ashleyout ideas of how to take the protests to SD whilst staying on the right side of the law.

Lap it up and facilitate it, I do anything but.

I'm berating those who want to cut our noses off to spite our faces in some sort of hope that it means it's the end of Ashley. There is no evidence that this will be the case, and if people listen I have repeatedly said that we need to stay up to look more prospective to buyers, take the protests and the boycotts to him next season. You think protests will have a damaging effect on him when the only publicity it's getting is 30 seconds on channel 5 next season, or when it's on MOTD, or Sky?

I've never said sit in there, hope we survive and do the same next season, I'm saying hope we survive this season and go at him full force next season, and even at his stores in the summer.

How come it's ok for the likes of you to have a go at me because I don't want us to go down, but if I have a go at people who have an opinion of wanting to go down then all of  a sudden I'm the one to blame and I'm the one having ago at my fellow fans? 

not sure if I actually want us to go down totally but part of me does just because this club deserves it on a purely sporting level, it feels wrong to not bother even pretending to compete for half a season and somehow stay up while Burnley who tried their best to compete but failed go down.

To be honest, I also do not understand the "i hope we get relegated" stance.

If we battled our way to an FA Cup final with 1-0 wins against League 2 teams, would people want us to lose the final because it would be embarrassing to win?

Relegation will not get rid of Ashley, 50,000 empty seats will not get rid of Ashley... someone to walk in with an acceptable offer is the only way to get rid of Ashley.

I completely agree that next week should be 90+ minutes of creating an atmosphere followed by a sit-in protest at our season/the way the club is being ran.

I hate the way our club is at the moment, but I certainly will celebrate on Sunday if we survive - I wont clap off the players and blow kisses at them, but I'll be delighted to have came through such an awful period.

To be honest, I also do not understand the "i hope we get relegated" stance.

If we battled our way to an FA Cup final with 1-0 wins against League 2 teams, would people want us to lose the final because it would be embarrassing to win?

Relegation will not get rid of Ashley, 50,000 empty seats will not get rid of Ashley... someone to walk in with an acceptable offer is the only way to get rid of Ashley.

I completely agree that next week should be 90+ minutes of creating an atmosphere followed by a sit-in protest at our season/the way the club is being ran.

I hate the way our club is at the moment, but I certainly will celebrate on Sunday if we survive - I wont clap off the players and blow kisses at them, but I'll be delighted to have came through such an awful period.

Yey!

We survived another season so we get a chance to survive another season again next year. Hurray!! Woop woop.