Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Near certainty NUFC won't get relegated. Stand to win too much money for it to happen.

I feel the same way unfortunately. Sad thing is I will feel disappointment when we don't go down tomorrow :(

Near certainty NUFC won't get relegated. Stand to win too much money for it to happen.

I feel the same way unfortunately. Sad thing is I will feel disappointment when we don't go down tomorrow :(

Absolutely.

:lol: Morning, J. Today looks like a shitfest. Hull and us. Fucking hell. Sorry for the pre-watershed swearing, but I'm on the edge here. I don't want us down, it would be awful in the long term, we'd not get back up or get rid of fat Mike. I'm kinda hoping he'll take his millions from the TV bonanza and say fuck it, but why would he? We're up shit creek here. In a barbed-wire canoe without a paddle. FFS.

I think we have more options if we stay up. He can bank the TV money and take it to pay off his loan, which should allow A N Other to buy the club at the going rate.

:( Oh, actually, he'll just keep milking it, won't he? He'll aim for 17th every year. I should get some sleep before today happens.

Morning y'all!

Today's the big day. I'm really nervous about todays game(s), but the sad thing is the only reason I'm nervous is because I'll win quite a lot of money if we go down. Had I not had a bet on us I wouldn't have been that bothered. That feels awful because I used to be very passionate about us and got very happy when we won and pissed off when we didn't (almost to the point where friends and family thought "it was ridiculous that I cared so much". I just couldn't explain it to them.) .

I remember being on the edge of my (sofa) seat at the end of games when we were winning and the other team was pressing on, but now I just don't feel anything anymore. Win, lose or draw, I just feel indifferent, it doesn't matter anyway. :(

Cheers Mike Ashley, you fucker.

Come what may  :dontknow:

The nerves are starting to kick in now with a strong desire to not be in the Championship by the end of the day. I don't care how we manage to stay up today, just as long as it's done.

Read somewhere that Hull have never beaten Man U in the PL (conceding 21 goals in 7 games) and Man U haven't lost the last game of the season for like 15 years.

Which means Hull will win :lol:

Read somewhere that Hull have never beaten Man U in the PL (conceding 21 goals in 7 games) and Man U haven't lost the last game of the season for like 15 years.

Normally I'd think that too, with this being NUFC and all, but I just can't see it :)

The odds of a Hull win is 3.30 and a Man U win is 2.20 so it's kinda close. I guess it might not be as impossible as I imagine :)

Normally I'd think that too, with this being NUFC and all, but I just can't see it :)

The odds of a Hull win is 3.30 and a Man U win is 2.20 so it's kinda close. I guess it might not be as impossible as I imagine :)

bruce has never beaten them in 17 years as a professional football manager :lol:

It's football. We should all know by now it's pointless looking at stats, history, form etc. Sounds incredibly clichéd but it's true.

As was said earlier, I'd be relieved if we survive, but not happy. I'm totally apathetic which is truly awful when you've supported a team 20+ years :(

Sure it's already been posted, but Van Gaal's quote on today's game:

“It is difficult. It is very sad that we can win and something bad happens that you don’t want to happen to another manager,” Van Gaal said. “It’s also Steve Bruce and I know what that means. I have never been relegated myself but I know it’s a sad thing.

“We need to be ruthless. We have to respect the other clubs of the Premier League. We took six points out of six beating Newcastle United, so they expect us to do the same against Hull.”