Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm absolutely convinced we are down this season, in fact I'd go as far as saying we won't ever get off the bottom of the table.

5 games in 2 goals 2 points ...7 shots on target in them games

Come the 9th game we may have 0 wins which is in the realms of di Canios first 8 at the mackems. That would mean we need to win 12 games out of 30....with no ability to create or score goals and the way we ship them that is nigh on impossible

It's bye bye premier league this year

This looks fucking ominous. :lol:

Too early imo but teams that can't score and can't defend go down. We're bottom of the league and deserve to be, it's going to be a struggle to stay up.

The table is an absolutely fair representation most of the time, but I don't believe we're the worst team in the league. Prior to tonight we'd played over a quarter of our season with ten men.

We were unimpressive against Swansea but tonight's the only time we've looked terrible, imo.

I'm not writing off a potential relegation struggle, like, but I would expect us to be in mid-table come February time.

Playing with ten men is no excuse. We were ill disciplined or too slow at least one of those times. It's a fair representation because we have no leaders in our squad. Heads drop too early and some players go missing.

Playing with ten men is no excuse. We were ill disciplined or too slow at least one of those times. It's a fair representation because we have no leaders in our squad. Heads drop too early and some players go missing.

We also have a captain who has a heart the size of a pea and is mute...you never see the curly haired big girls blouse barking orders at anyone

That's a fair enough point. But Janmaat's sending off was just one player having a total brainfart and Mitrovic's was arguably a booking. Plus, I'd wager that ill-discipline is one of the more removable ailments a team has. The point is, I can see what McClaren has tried to do (the CM choices included), but any attempt to build some continuity has been severely damaged by two red cards.

All that being said, the time has come for him to acknowledge the fact that the eleven needs tweaking anyway - before it's even had a chance to become our best XI. It was a fair shout, but it's never going to be that. One of Anita or Colback needs to go and Perez needs to come in.

I don't rate him that highly but he's what we've got, and I do think any shout to sack him is as futile as it is irrational.

We also have a captain who has a heart the size of a pea and is mute...you never see the curly haired big girls blouse barking orders at anyone

Heart the size of a pea I'm not so certain about. However, no mouth and unfortunately that counts for more than performances sometimes.

The piece of shit transfer policy of the seasons preceding this one is more relevant than the fact we spent £50m this time. That's the reason we're still lumbered with a poor player up front who doesn't want to be here.

We made some promising in-roads to becoming an actual sporting outfit this summer, but it was never going to be enough. It isn't.