Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Is anyone really arsed if we do go down? I mean ideally I'd prefer it if we stayed up but if we went down it wouldn't affect me at all compared to how p*ssed off I was last time.

{inserts earplugs...] call me deluded, but I reckon we'll get another 25 points.

Today's the day I accepted that we are going down.

Yup. I said it the moment Arsenal scored today. Unless we go for it in the transfer market and get lucky enough to find some quality, we are going down.

It's like the film Final Destination.

We cheated it last year but it's going to catch up with us this year.

Inevitable.

All it took would have been the money they spent on players and another little bit extra on a proper manager as well, it's always been so easy yet Ashley makes it so hard.

The next round of fixtures could be key, Swansea are at home to Sunderland and Bournemouth are at home to West Ham, while we play Man United, results go against us, we will be 6 points from safety, with much shittier goal difference.

Four games over the Christmas fixtures and we got one point - against Villa at home. But it's okay because we played ever so well.

Sick of these hard luck stories. Need to get points. A much more slender defeat than expected yesterday but ultimately no points. Results elsewhere were awful. Need to turn things around quickly or else.

Surprised this thread had dropped to the second page.

If/when we get relegated I can see Perez, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Cissé and Janmaat all leaving. Maybe Mbemba too. After that I think the rest who are still in contract will probably stay as there won't be many takers for them.