Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

At half time Bournemouth had gained 3 points on us, and now we've gained one on them. Quite a big 4pt swing come May.

Not bothered about Villa - if they finish above us, it's because we're on under 30pts and long gone. So it doesn't matter.

I don't think we will go down after tonight, we look like a team that plays for each other Gini gave Mitrovic a right bollocking tonight and there seemed to be a lot more togetherness.

I don't think we will go down after tonight, we look like a team that plays for each other Gini gave Mitrovic a right bollocking tonight and there seemed to be a lot more togetherness.

Saw that (though couldn't blame Mitro for having a crack himself) and also thought it was a good sign.

West Ham are decent

Will pose more of a threat than these t***s tonight.

Another draw, I fear, which'll do us no favours whatsoever.

It was a great United attacking performance with fervour and Rooney was imperious. What you on about?

I'm not saying manure were poor, but I see West Ham as a bigger threat is all. They've got players to cause us problems and have Payet and Valencia back.

Always turn up against the 'big' teams. A win tomorrow tonight from either Swansea or mackems and we're in trouble. Couldn't really care and I hope we go down tbh.

a win for mackems and we're in exactly the same situation.

They would go above us on GD.

West Ham are decent

Will pose more of a threat than these t***s tonight.

Another draw, I fear, which'll do us no favours whatsoever.

It was a great United attacking performance with fervour and Rooney was imperious. What you on about?

I'm not saying manure were poor, but I see West Ham as a bigger threat is all. They've got players to cause us problems and have Payet and Valencia back.

Bang in form too.

A point tonight doesn't help at all, but of course it's the woeful results against Villa, Everton and West Brom that are the real issue. We need a spell of form, it's as simple as that. We could be adrift if we only get a point against West Ham.

Play like that every week and we'll be fine.

Yup, this is not a team that should go down. We've not been playing that badly, well in fact, but we needed more threat from the midfield, and Mitrovic to start putting them away. Get Conjo in for Tiote moving Colback back if he must remain, and a striker/Perez replacement that can get goals and we'll be fine (not that I think either deserve to be sit out games as subs, especially Mitrovic after todays hold up play, but needs must).

Oh and fuck the BT commentators and pundits. Such staggering and utterly pitiful focus on the Mancs. FUCK. THEM. ALL.

Oh and fuck the BT commentators and pundits. Such staggering and utterly pitiful focus on the Mancs.

That brought out my kneejerk reaction, like. Scholes and Ferdinand, man. :lol: So pre-planned. Quite liked Jenas's reaction to LvG's whining interview, "boo-hoo, we could have had 6" , saying he gave us no credit, and Scholes admitting we could have had 6 as well, however. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

At half time Bournemouth had gained 3 points on us, and now we've gained one on them. Quite a big 4pt swing come May.

Not bothered about Villa - if they finish above us, it's because we're on under 30pts and long gone. So it doesn't matter.

Bournemouth play Norwich on Saturday as well, all it takes is us tow win (yeah I know) and thats at least 1 more team dragged right back into it.

If the bottom three stayed like that come the end of the season, that's three big clubs with huge histories in the game that are dropping, how many titles have we got between each other, how many FA cup wins ? Also when was the last time all three promoted teams stayed up ?

The likelihood is at least one of the three will get out of it, Sunderland and Villa both with huge wins have the momentum I guess, we keep putting in decent performances against the bigger names in the division but not getting enough points everywhere else. That has to change if we want to stay up. West Ham are in great form at the moment so it doesn't get any easier for us this weekend.

If you look at our squad on paper and compare it with clubs like Bornemouth (where Dan Gosling is a bloody regular ffs) then we really shouldn't be down there, just shows what a crap job McClaren and Carr in terms of recruitment have done.