Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

2 decent players in this week, or we might as well call it a day.  Actually decent players, though.  Remy and Shelvey would be ideal, even if it is only a short term fix. 

I would imagine we'll sign this Saivet, carry on being shit, then maybe add 1-2 more right at the end of the window.  As we'll panic after we're still in the bottom three.  Even that is probably wishful thinking, mind.

It's at a 9 now.  Sign some players, I'd maybe drop it back down to a 7.

I actually fancy us to beat Man U.  Their slow, ball hogging approach and complete lack of goals.  Might actually suit our style of play, if we set up like we did against Liverpool and Spurs.

0-3.  Rooney hat trick :lol:

West Ham and WBA are 'winnable' home games.  But we've been f***ing those up for a number of years now.

I actually fancy us to beat Man U.  Their slow, ball hogging approach and complete lack of goals.  Might actually suit our style of play, if we set up like we did against Liverpool and Spurs.

West Ham and WBA are 'winnable' home games.  But we've been f***ing those up for a number of years now.

I think the opposite about Man U actually. I think they'll beat us easy because they won't give us the chance to hit them on the counter which seems our game now.

I think the opposite about Man U actually. I think they'll beat us easy because they won't give us the chance to hit them on the counter which seems our game now.

I said it before we played them at the beginning of the season. If we don't attack Man Utd much then we will come away with a point because they won't be able to exploit us when we are going forward, and this is probably the one game of the season where Colo can mop up what they can throw at him.

Guest boumsongandbust

Could be a million miles off higher or lower but I can see 15 points between now and the end of the Season, meaning we'd finish on 32 and would have been relegated nine of the last ten years.

Not to be the perennial sceptic, but I can't see us winning until WBA and bar the odd home point here and there, it aint looking grand.

Tue 12  19:45  H  Man Utd  PREM    -  Draw     

Sat 16  15:00  H  West Ham Utd  PREM  -  Draw 

Sat 23  15:00  A  Watford  PREM      - Loss

February

Wed 03  19:45  A  Everton  PREM    - Loss

Sat 06  15:00  H  WBA  PREM        - Win

Sat 13  17:30  A  Chelsea  PREM        - Loss

Sun 28  12:00  H  Manchester City  PREM      - Loss

March

Wed 02  19:45  A  Stoke City  PREM        - Loss

Sat 05  15:00  H  Bournemouth  PREM      - Win

Sat 12  15:00  A  Leicester City  PREM      - Loss

Sat 19  15:00  H  Sunderland  PREM      - Draw 

April

Sat 02  15:00  A  Norwich City  PREM          - Loss

Sat 09  15:00  A  Southampton  PREM          - Loss

Sat 16  15:00  H  Swansea City  PREM        - Win

Sat 23  15:00  A  Liverpool  PREM          - Loss

Sat 30  15:00  H  Crystal Palace  PREM        - Draw

May

Sat 07  15:00  A  Aston Villa  PREM          - Draw

Sun 15  15:00  H  Tottenham  PREM    - Draw

We need 8-10 points from the next 5 just to have a fighting chance.

Man U (home)

West Ham (home)

Watford (away)

Everton (away)

West Brom (home)

Anything less and we're finished.

Yep, I think we somehow need 3 wins from those 5. Just can't see it.

I think 5 or 6 max from those, more likely 3 or 4.

Think even that total is optimistic imo. :weep:

Those are not easy at all, if we get two points I would be amazed.

Amazed?!? 2 draws from 5 games and you'd be amazed? Honestly.

We didn't play like that at all against Arsenal.

From those fixtures, they way we are playing ,yep amazed.... Honestly :(.

4 defeats and maybe 1 draw is the way i read those , unless we are signing massively, and they hit the ground running.

We are s*** mate..have you not noticed??

4 defeats and maybe 1 draw is the way i read those , unless we are signing massively, and they hit the ground running.

You must have been taken off in a ambulance after the Tottenham game :lol:

Seriously, you can't predict this stuff.  We're shit but those 5 fixtures are hardly super tough, they're easier than our last 5 that's for sure and we could easily end up winning one or even a couple.  it would take about 8 or 9 points from those 5 to amaze me like :lol:

You must have been taken off in a ambulance after the Tottenham game :lol:

Seriously, you can't predict this stuff.  We're s*** but those 5 fixtures are hardly super tough, they're easier than our last 5 that's for sure and we could easily end up winning one or even a couple.  it would take about 8 or 9 points from those 5 to amaze me like :lol:

If we get 8-9 points I will be astounded not amazed, and will need an ambulance!

Your'e right of course it's only opinions and guesswork.

I'm just basing it on our performances so far, our results so far, the zero faith I have in our management team and my opinion that the next 5 sides are better than us (west brom being the obvious one for me for us to get something)

We all know Man U love battering us at home, they are bound to turn up sooner rather than later in a game as well (plus they're spawny cunts.)

West ham, Watford and Everton are all comfortably better sides than us and I can't see us winning any of those.

hope I'm wrong and it's 15 points out of 15. :cheesy:

Not sure about West Ham like, they were great earlier in the season but recently they've been poor away from home.  Thought they looked more toothless than us against Swansea.  Perhaps they've got players back now, but either way I see that as a winnable game.

Guest Phillipealbert

5 at the minute.  As in I think there's a 50% chance of going down.  Although we are heading into a rough period, remember there are some other terrible teams down there.  If we get a striker or Mitrovich learns how to score, we'll be fine, if not, we're down.

Simple as that really.

How many times has he faced Coloccini and how many has he scored?  He's scored none against us in 8 matches, not sure how many Coloccini played :dontknow:

I'll still be worried if he manages to stay fit another 5 days, but still he's hardly proved to be a great threat against us.

Guest Phillipealbert

How many times has he faced Coloccini and how many has he scored?  He's scored none against us in 8 matches, not sure how many Coloccini played :dontknow:

I'll still be worried if he manages to stay fit another 5 days, but still he's hardly proved to be a great threat against us.

Spot on.  He doesn't seem to be half the player he was towards the end with us.

5 at the minute.  As in I think there's a 50% chance of going down.  Although we are heading into a rough period, remember there are some other terrible teams down there.  If we get a striker or Mitrovich learns how to score, we'll be fine, if not, we're down.

Simple as that really.

Similar feelings, it's still touch and go. If our new midfield is any good we could stay up.