Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we do go down who of the current squad can you see jumping ship?

Wijnaldum would be the first closely followed by Perez or perhaps in reverse order ; the others depend on performances between now and the end of season. Cannot see anyone wanting Colback in the PL, Anita MAY be wanted back in Holland. Cannot see anyone apart from Wijnaldum fetching a really decent fee. Some mid-table PL sides may go for Janmaat but his defensive limitations mean the top guys may steer clear.

Sissoko would go for a fee not exceeding 5m. Its anyone's guess about Mitrovic but he may be OK in the Championship.

Guest boumsongandbust

As much as I have slated him in the past, Krul would get you something in the region of £5M. Cisse is a proven Prem goal scorer too.

As much as I have slated him in the past, Krul would get you something in the region of £5M. Cisse is a proven Prem goal scorer too.

Krul would have been out for a season and he wasn't exactly in great form before the injury. I could see him staying for a year in the Championship if it came to it.

I'd have thought Cisse will leave at the end of this season no matter what happens.