Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still need to just catch Swansea or Norwich. Buy a good striker and we should be able to do that,

The good part is that we have games against Bournemouth, Swansea, WBA and Sunderland at home. Win those and that should almost do it. Of course that sounds too easy

edit. Slow as f...

I'm not too disheartened by today's result because other results have been kind on us. We are still in there with a chance, no one really looks like pulling away from us and out of the teams down there we seem to be playing some of the better football. I don't change my prediction last week (6-7), and I'm not changing it this week either.

It's all very tight now though. I think every team from Palace down (bar Everton) could potentially get dragged into this.

We're quite obviously going to have to get our points at home.

I like Mitrovic and think some of the stick is an overreaction, but we quite obviously need a proven striker. Need to stop fucking around and get Berahino or Remy.

safety is looking at 38-40 points so where do we get 17-19 points going to be hard going.

We need 4 from Everton, WBA & Stoke...anything from Chelsea or City is a bonus.

We need about 9 points from the 4 after that, then 6-7 from the last 6 (most likely to come against Swansea, Palace at home, or Villa away). Can't see anything at Southampton, Liverpool or on the last day v Spurs.

That's the only escape route I can see.