Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We have five winnable home games left and we look so weak away from home so I can't see us getting much in our travels . That leaves us with 36 points if we beat the makems  I don't think that's enough

I can't see us getting another point away from home and no way we win the home games needed.

I think us and Mackems are done for. We are self harming at the moment with silly mistakes and not taking chances.

Even if we do have a few players that can step it up at home on their day, we don't have the resilience to grind out dull draws or 1-0 wins needed

you dont think we will get one single point from the away games remaining? not a single one?

Correct, I honestly don't see what game I we will get a point in. Obviously hope im wrong but we are awful

Did you think that after last weekend?

We have five winnable home games left and we look so weak away from home so I can't see us getting much in our travels . That leaves us with 36 points if we beat the makems  I don't think that's enough

I can't see us getting another point away from home and no way we win the home games needed.

I think us and Mackems are done for. We are self harming at the moment with silly mistakes and not taking chances.

Even if we do have a few players that can step it up at home on their day, we don't have the resilience to grind out dull draws or 1-0 wins needed

you dont think we will get one single point from the away games remaining? not a single one?

Correct, I honestly don't see what game I we will get a point in. Obviously hope im wrong but we are awful

Did you think that after last weekend?

No, I thought we looked decent at home and will pick up some points. But away from home is a different story.

We aren't even getting draws. We have lost to these 3 times in a row man and that cock end picked 3-5-2 again despite it being a shit formation and losing a few weeks ago playing same shitty formation

What are everyone's predictions?

AWAY:

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke L

Leicester L

Norwich D

Southampton L

Liverpool L

Villa D

HOME:

West Brom W

Man City L

Bournemouth W

Makems W

Swansea W

Palace W

Spurs L

At the very best...Jesus that puts us on 38pts, were running out of games to save ourselves, it's going to be down to others very soon.

AWAY: 8 points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke D

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 points

West  Brom W

Man City D

Bournemouth W

Makems W

Swansea W

Palace L

Spurs L

21 points

West Brom, Swansea and Palace home win. Lose to scum as usual and who knows with Bournemouth.

Man City will win 2-0. Only Norwich and Villa where I see us getting a result. We are pretty much always terrible away against the rest. So I predict 14 points

Here's my over optimistic view.

AWAY: 7 Points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke L

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 Points

West Brom W

Man City L

Bournemouth W

Makems D

Swansea W

Palace W

Spurs L

20 points, just staying up. And that's dependent on a massive change in form. In 23 games we've only won 5 times. We would have to find 6 wins in our last 15 and pick up a couple of draws to get there. When you put it like that it seems an impossible task.

In fact, if you take our win/draw/loss ratio of 5/6/12 and apply it to the last 15 games ignoring who they are against, we would end up with 3 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. That will get us 13 points and end on 34. It's rare but possible to stay up on 34 points, but more likely you will go down finishing 19th.

Our record is very similar to 2012/13. After 23 games that year, we had the same number of wins, draws and losses. 41 goals conceded as well. Only difference is we had 3 more goals and we were not in the bottom three that season. We are now, and if we keep going like this, same players and manager, I'm convinced we're going down.

When I had a look at them, then having risen from the collapsed shock, I had us on an optimistic 14 points and a pessimistic 12...

Unless we get the signings of a proven goalscorer, who hits the ground running, a left back who can balance the team and have our better players perform consistently away from home as well as at home (Gini in particular) then I fear we are scuppered.

We may get zip away from home and one of the home 'bankers' is the derby. Very fucked imo.

Those away fixtures are horrific

The away fixtures don't seem so bad to me, on paper. On current position only one of the teams is in the top five ("1st tier"), two in the 2nd tier, two in the 3rd, and two in the 4th (4th tier being bottom 5). For me it has just been that we have been so woeful away from home, 7 points in 11 games, 6 goals scored, GD= -17; man that looks s***, doesn't really matter that we have played decent football at times; at this stage it is all about the points.

Edit: applied to the seven home fixtures, we play two in 1st tier (top five), none in 2nd tier, two in 3rd tier, and three in 4th tier (WBA, Makems, Swansea).

Think there's 9 winnable games there - even Chelsea (a) isnt what it was. Our away form feels shocking but we've actually won two.

9, Bloody hell I struggle to see 5.

The first four aways are certain losses imo.

hope you are right of course, 27 points would see us home and dry easily

AWAY: 8 points

Everton L

Chelsea L

Stoke D

Leicester L

Norwich W

Southampton D

Liverpool L

Villa W

HOME: 13 points

West  Brom W

Man City D

Bournemouth W

Makems W

Swansea W

Palace L

Spurs L

21 points

Everton - L

Chelsea - L

Stoke - L

Leicester - L

Norwich - D

Saints - L

Liverpool - L

Villa - W

Home -

WBA - W

Man C - L

Bournemouth - D

Mackems - D

Swansea - W

Palace - W

Spurs - L

Total - 15 points ; relegated

Think there's 9 winnable games there - even Chelsea (a) isnt what it was. Our away form feels shocking but we've actually won two.

We may have won two but our away form IS shocking. We've scored the least away goals in the league and only Villa and Swansea have won less away games.

One slight positive is the fact we still have to play all of the teams around us (4 of them at home) and if we get a good set of results in those 6 fixtures then we'll probably stay up. The 4 sides we've played twice are all in the current top 10.

Define winnable. Because if they're the shit teams, we're fucking abysmal at playing them.

Away

Everton - Lose

Chelsea - lose

Stoke - lose

Leicester - lose

Norwich - win

Southampton - lose

Liverpool - lose

Villa - win

HOME:

West Brom - draw

Man City - lose

Bournemouth - win

Makems - lose

Swansea - win

Palace - lose

Spurs - lose

Based on recent form.

13 points enough?

Failure to win games such as Villa (H), Watford (A), Swansea (A), West Brom (A), Watford (H), Sunderland (A), Stoke (H) should prove costly for us.

Looking pretty much certain to be Villa, and 2 from Norwich, Sunderland and NUFC.

Mackems have too much of a recent history of getting out of it to consider them relegated just yet.

Hidden for size, but have a look at this. It's f***ing pathetic.

http://i.imgur.com/zjQm7u2.png

http://i.imgur.com/Oo4fgby.png

http://i.imgur.com/jTxq7rJ.png

Makes sobering reading! Using their categories, we have two top third teams at home, two middle third, and four bottom third. Having yet to play 4 of the 7 bottom third teams at home maybe sheds light on why we've got a 0.67 points per game average against our 'shitsville neighbours' and a more respectable 1.11 ppg ave against the top third.

Away we have two top third, three middle third, and three bottom third opponents.