Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Phillipealbert

You think we're One to Ten Million on to go down?! My, you're confident.

I think it's a 6 at the minute.  More likely than not, but there's still an awful lot to happen between now and May.

Based on the notion that nothing good ever appears to happen to this club, and ultimately a descend into the abyss is required to restore hope that we will one day be a competitive football club once more, we will stay up by the smallest of margins yet again. We'll be here or herabouts as also rans desperately hanging on to the gravy train for the foreseeable future. Mackems Mk II.

If the current bottom 3 go down then the PL is losing 3 massive clubs like. Combined 17 League titles, 15 FA Cups, 5 League Cups and a European Cup.

And it's hard to argue that all 3 don't thoroughly deserve it too. Absolutely appalling the way these 3 'giants' have been run for the last few years, fucking criminal. 

Next 4 Fix:

Swans: Palace (H), Southampton (H), Spurs (A), Arsenal (A)

Norwich: Villa (A), West Ham (H), Leicester (A), Chelsea (H)

NUFC: Everton (A), West Brom (H), Chelsea (A), Man C (H)

Mackems: Man C (H), Liverpool (A), Manure (H), West Ham (A)

Swansea's next fixture is West Brom away

For the masochists among you try this

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

I did it a few weeks back and tried to be objective on Swansea results and had us relegated on 34 points, maybe I was too pessimistic :)  For Swansea our final 7 games could be a killer unless we gain enough points before hand.

I'm wondering if 37 points will be enough this year.

If the current bottom 3 go down then the PL is losing 3 massive clubs like. Combined 17 League titles, 15 FA Cups, 5 League Cups and a European Cup.

And it's hard to argue that all 3 don't thoroughly deserve it too. Absolutely appalling the way these 3 'giants' have been run for the last few years, fucking criminal.

Was saying this to a neutral earlier on, us 3 clubs must be most neutrals' choices to go down. The way all 3 clubs have gladly rode the gravy train with no effort to improve is disgraceful, and personal allegiances aside it would be funny as fuck if all 3 were punished before the money goes up significantly next year. Might be a lesson to others.

Was saying this to a neutral earlier on, us 3 clubs must be most neutrals' choices to go down. The way all 3 clubs have gladly rode the gravy train with no effort to improve is disgraceful, and personal allegiances aside it would be funny as fuck if all 3 were punished before the money goes up significantly next year. Might be a lesson to others.

Of course they will be.

The bigger / glitzier / arrogant (as they see it) you are, the more people want you gone.

Us, you and Sunderland have, for a few years now, offered absolutely zero to this league.

Look at teams like Watford, Bournemouth, for example. Do any of us three really deserve to stay in the league ahead of clubs like that? I really don't think so.

What's more, all three clubs are a fucking great example of what happens when your chairman doesn't care / loses interest / just likes money / is a massive cunt.

The latest rumours down here are that Lerner is appointing his son Max to our board. He's 18.

The sooner this fucking clown sells up, the better.

I was only a baby when we went down into the third division, and apparently, that was a proper shambles. I went to almost every game in 86-7 when we went down again, and that was a fucking shambles, too.

But this year, it's a total clusterfuck.

We can't even get things right off the pitch. In the last 5 years we've grown our commercial revenue by a total 14% - that's about inflation. That's, in an era of huge money, fucking pathetic, and shows up Lerner's total inability to make appointments, which is exactly what Cleveland Browns fans told us.

Maybe if we'd had someone with a brain in our commercial department, we wouldn't have had to sign the sort of shite we've signed the last five years, and spent that whole time stinking out the league, doing it on the cheap.

We're an absolute embarrassment to the people who founded us, and all the people who have since contributed to us.

If i didn't support us, I'd want us relegated this season and next, too.

Guest Phillipealbert

For the masochists among you try this

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

I did it a few weeks back and tried to be objective on Swansea results and had us relegated on 34 points, maybe I was too pessimistic :)  For Swansea our final 7 games could be a killer unless we gain enough points before hand.

I'm wondering if 37 points will be enough this year.

Great link.  Doing that predictor shows that it's too close to call.  I have the Mackems staying up on 31 pts, Us going down on 31 pts, Norwich 30 pts, Villa 18pts.  That's with us beating Villa and the Mackems beating us 3-0.  I think I had us beating Bournmouth too.  Basically, the Derby is a relegation play off.  Bottle it again, and we may well be going down.

14 West Bromwich Albion West Bromwich Albion 38 8 14 16 30:46 -16 38

15 Watford FC Watford FC 38 9 9 20 33:52 -19 36

16 AFC Bournemouth AFC Bournemouth 38 8 11 19 37:62 -25 35

17 Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC 38 7 10 21 36:64 -28 31

18 Newcastle United Newcastle United 38 7 10 21 33:68 -35 31

19 Norwich City Norwich City 38 7 9 22 34:64 -30 30

20 Aston Villa Aston Villa 38 3 9 26 25:63 -38 18