Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Phillipealbert

The bookies have us going down, so if anyone is convinced we're staying up then there's money to be had.

I'm not convinced either way. It's about 50/50 ATM. A bit like the bookies, funnily enough.

Guest Phillipealbert

Still at 3, we have enough to get out of it, we'll probably be In and around it all season, but well get out of it.

3 :lol:

We have 15 game left, were a point off Swansea and everything just got a lot tighter down the bottom, a couple of wins and we'd be out of it. Anything more then a 5 is pushing it imo. then again I may just be reading the scale wrong, as in my eyes an 7-9 means we a almost certainly down, which we currently are not. :lol:

Spot on. People are very good at hyperbole. I wonder how quickly some people go from 0 to 10 and back again. If I thought we were 8/9, I'd be snapping the bookies hands off at the minute.

The answer is not very quickly at all. We've been in the relegation zone nearly all season and on January 23rd it's abundantly clear we've still not addressed two of our main problem areas, nor do we seem to have plans to. NUFC54's worse than McClaren for the utter f***ing bullshit when we get beat.

Don't be like that, my friend - no need for personal attacks.

Still at 3, we have enough to get out of it, we'll probably be In and around it all season, but well get out of it.

3 :lol:

We have 15 game left, were a point off Swansea and everything just got a lot tighter down the bottom, a couple of wins and we'd be out of it. Anything more then a 5 is pushing it imo. then again I may just be reading the scale wrong, as in my eyes an 7-9 means we a almost certainly down, which we currently are not. :lol:

Spot on. People are very good at hyperbole. I wonder how quickly some people go from 0 to 10 and back again. If I thought we were 8/9, I'd be snapping the bookies hands off at the minute.

The answer is not very quickly at all. We've been in the relegation zone nearly all season and on January 23rd it's abundantly clear we've still not addressed two of our main problem areas, nor do we seem to have plans to. NUFC54's worse than McClaren for the utter fucking bullshit when we get beat.

Urrrrrr what'd I do? :lol:

Guest neesy111

3 [emoji38]

We have 15 game left, were a point off Swansea and everything just got a lot tighter down the bottom, a couple of wins and we'd be out of it. Anything more then a 5 is pushing it imo. then again I may just be reading the scale wrong, as in my eyes an 7-9 means we a almost certainly down, which we currently are not. [emoji38]

The answer is not very quickly at all. We've been in the relegation zone nearly all season and on January 23rd it's abundantly clear we've still not addressed two of our main problem areas, nor do we seem to have plans to. NUFC54's worse than McClaren for the utter fucking bullshit when we get beat.

The truth.

He can voice his opinion but he is wrong. We might have improved our midfield options but Colback will still play there when fit so it's hardly a great improvement. Ronald's is correct, shit defence and no goals gets you relegated. We need two or three high class signings in the next 10 days or we are down. Even with them the half wit in charge will probably still get us down.

He can voice his opinion but he is wrong. We might have improved our midfield options but Colback will still play there when fit so it's hardly a great improvement. Ronald's is correct, shit defence and no goals gets you relegated. We need two or three high class signings in the next 10 days or we are down. Even with them the half wit in charge will probably still get us down.

I get that, his opinion may be wrong in the end, but it doesn't make it any less valid, Ronaldo just insulted him and told him to be quiet, that was my main issue with his post, it's like your not allowed a differing opinion with him.

What are the decent teams we've got left to play?

Because in matches against the top third we've the 7th best record. Against the middle third we're 20th. Against the bottom third we're 19th.

What are the decent teams we've got left to play?

Because in matches against the top third we've the 7th best record. Against the middle third we're 20th. Against the bottom third we're 19th.

City (h), Leicester (a), Spurs (h)

So the two that thumped us and our last game potential decider.

Looking at our remaining games is rather sobbering.

I'm trying to go sobber for cry January.

"cry January" me thinks Dr Freud would have had a field day with this slip...

:lol:  Went right over your head that one

We have five winnable home games left and we look so weak away from home so I can't see us getting much in our travels . That leaves us with 36 points if we beat the makems  I don't think that's enough

We have five winnable home games left and we look so weak away from home so I can't see us getting much in our travels . That leaves us with 36 points if we beat the makems  I don't think that's enough

I can't see us getting another point away from home and no way we win the home games needed.

I think us and Mackems are done for. We are self harming at the moment with silly mistakes and not taking chances.

Even if we do have a few players that can step it up at home on their day, we don't have the resilience to grind out dull draws or 1-0 wins needed

5 wins at home and point here and there. surely there is no way you are gonna need 40 points to survive this year? so many bad teams there at the bottom

That is grasping at straws - look how every team near the bottom is desperate to avoid relegation because of the financial rewards in the PL next year....they will ALL fight  hard to stay up and only Villa look likely to miss the 40 point mark at this stage and even they are mounting a recovery now.

I can't see us getting another point away from home and no way we win the home games needed.

I think us and Mackems are done for. We are self harming at the moment with silly mistakes and not taking chances.

Even if we do have a few players that can step it up at home on their day, we don't have the resilience to grind out dull draws or 1-0 wins needed

you dont think we will get one single point from the away games remaining? not a single one?

you dont think we will get one single point from the away games remaining? not a single one?

Correct, I honestly don't see what game I we will get a point in. Obviously hope im wrong but we are awful