Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Had a quick read of RAWK and Red Cafe and I found it weird how they both overwhelmingly want us to stay up. Would have thought we'd be the one of the three that most fans would want relegated.

Not surprised, RAWK will be cos of Rafa and Red Cafe won't have forgotten how the Mackems celebrated Man-U losing the title

I really don't think their players give a toss to be honest.

The Villa players seem to have been getting massive stick from their own supporters this season, I don't think Saturday will be any better.

I really don't think their players give a toss to be honest.

The Villa players seem to have been getting massive stick from their own supporters this season, I don't think Saturday will be any better.

They are meant to be playing better away from home as the hostility at Villa Park is affecting them.  I heard that a lot of the players are getting heavily abused in games.

They are meant to be playing better away from home as the hostility at Villa Park is affecting them.  I heard that a lot of the players are getting heavily abused in games.

I watched one game where they made a substitution and I couldn't work out which player was getting the abuse or if it was both of them.  :lol:

Villa fans know they can't relegate us on Saturday so can't really get up for this one.

that said I repeat they could easily beat us anyway, we are different gravy away from home, unless we get to half time 0-0 then we come alive for some bizarre reason.

we need Chelski to get at least a point also then we have a chance to incredibly get out of it.

but don't be fooled, the scum are in the box seat still and should do it  :naughty:

Villa's players haven't given a shit about themselves or their own club for 36 matches, so why on Earth does anyone think they'll care about dragging us down? :lol:

They're desperate for the season to end and are ghosting through to the end, if we have anything about us then we'll win this easily. There is simply no excuse to not win this match.

6.5. Not totally confident but foolishly hopeful.

It's huge to be out of the bottom 3 and I think we'll survive if we're 17th going into the final day. I still think it's asking a lot for ALL of Chelsea, Everton, Watford and Man Utd to do us a favour - someone will phone it in.

So I have us beating Villa, 3pts for Sunderland and Norwich. Slightly ahead going into the final day, where anything can happen.

The Villa fans would love to stick a large nail in our coffin and give us an impossible task, the Villa players, however, couldn't give two fucks, much like they haven't for the majority of the season. Should be an easy win for us so long as we stick to Rafa's game plan and do what we've shown we're capable of doing.

Why are the majority of the posts in this thread ignoring Norwich? They beat Man Utd on Saturday and the pressure mounts up on our match v Villa even more.

It's not unrealistic to suggest either TBF. For me though, I reckon we'll win and the other two will draw. Fancy the mackems to maybe beat Everton and Norwich to beat Watford. Then down to the last day. Then anything can happen

Why are the majority of the posts in this thread ignoring Norwich? They beat Man Utd on Saturday and the pressure mounts up on our match v Villa even more.

Can you see them beating Man Utd? I can't. They flattered to deceive against Arsenal