Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest stjamestoon

We are still in a position where a win could see us out of the bottom 3, i seriously doubt anyone genuinely thought we would beat Chelsea. Cant see why people are increasing their numbers when imo nothing has changed since Thursday.

The only change is that our rivals won. Bolton won, Blackburn won.. Stoke won.. not good.

We are still in a position where a win could see us out of the bottom 3, i seriously doubt anyone genuinely thought we would beat Chelsea. Cant see why people are increasing their numbers when imo nothing has changed since Thursday.

The only change is that our rivals won. Bolton won, Blackburn won.. Stoke won.. not good.

Tbh, the way I see the table we only have two relegation rivals (above us)- mackems and Pompey.

I've just checked the league table and I have just realised the most distressing fact: if we lose next week and Boro win......*gulps*......we'll be in 19th place. Very, very distressing.

Tbh, the way I see the table we only have two relegation rivals (above us)- mackems and Pompey.

You think Hull are safe?

I cant see us catching them. Sounds silly but I just cant. Their 5 points ahead of us and they probably will pick up a couple of points until the end of the season, in fairness. I think we should just focus on reaching 17th place.

I've just look through all the fixtures for all our rivals and ourselves, and we still look to be up against it. The problem as well is that we have two tough away games before we get into one of our winnable ones, then we need to go to Liverpool right after that. There's a danger we could be cast so far from safety that the task is impossible before we get to a ease up in our fixture list :(

I was going to change my prediciton from a 10 to and 8 or a 9, but I just can't see a way we'll get through this, hope to god I'm worng, so sticking to a 10.

I've just look through all the fixtures for all our rivals and ourselves, and we still look to be up against it. The problem as well is that we have two tough away games before we get into one of our winnable ones, then we need to go to Liverpool right after that. There's a danger we could be cast so far from safety that the task is impossible before we get to a ease up in our fixture list :(

I was going to change my prediciton from a 10 to and 8 or a 9, but I just can't see a way we'll get through this, hope to god I'm worng, so sticking to a 10.

i'm up to an 8 after arsenal and chelsea. thought we'd have to pick up an unexpected, though do-able, point against one of those two. I think we have to pick up at least a win from Stoke and Spurs now, though the way we're playing we'll be lucky to simply avoid defeat. it seems some people are being a bit complacent about these two games, stoke never go down without a fight and few teams prosper at the britannia ground, while spurs, iirc, were top of the form table before the weekend so we arent guaranteed our annual 3 pts there.

i'm up to an 8 after arsenal and chelsea. thought we'd have to pick up an unexpected, though do-able, point against one of those two. I think we have to pick up at least a win from Stoke and Spurs now, though the way we're playing we'll be lucky to simply avoid defeat. it seems some people are being a bit complacent about these two games, stoke never go down without a fight and few teams prosper at the britannia ground, while spurs, iirc, were top of the form table before the weekend so we arent guaranteed our annual 3 pts there.

Stoke is massive for us, they are going to fucking batter our CBs.  Fucking Batter them.

just realised that portsmouth and boro have pretty easy looking games this weekend, shitballs

Smogs next 2 games, both at home, are straightforward. Hull and Fulham. Pompey likewise have 2 homes, against WBA and t'wanderers.

The reality of it all it that if we get 9 points the other teams need only to get 6/7. If we get 12 then the others only need 9/10 and looking at the fixtures they'll be perfectly capable.

Out biggest issue, apart from poor form, is that over the next 3 weekends we play last out of any of the nearest rivals we'll always be playing catch-up and the psycological effect that brings. The only benefit is that is someone loses a game they are expected to win, like Blackburn v Spuds on Saturday.

My 8.25 is now a 9. Must win on Saturday. Simple as that.

Guest mobiius

here is a bit of optimism, we will batter stoke,batter the spuds and everyone will be happy, and when we get twatted off liverpool the doom and gloom merchants will re-raise their heads, then we have boro and fulham at home, when we do them both all this talk of relegation will be a thing of the past. Its the scum down the road that are going down not us. O0

here is a bit of optimism, we will batter stoke,batter the spuds and everyone will be happy, and when we get twatted off liverpool the doom and gloom merchants will re-raise their heads, then we have boro and fulham at home, when we do them both all this talk of relegation will be a thing of the past. Its the scum down the road that are going down not us. O0

I wish we had Sunderlands points total at the moment.

Stoke is massive for us, they are going to fucking batter our CBs.  Fucking Batter them.

If Bassong is out i shudder to think what they'll make of poor Coloccini

I wish we had Sunderlands points total at the moment.

I'd rather have our run in to be honest and manager and squad.

I hope you are right.

We need Man Utd to fcking rape them sore this saturday probs wont happen mind.

A few weeks back, I would have said this was a almost certain, now I hae my doubts, Manure have looked distinctly fargile lately and that could have a huge impact on our relegation chances as they have many games against our rivals.

I reckon Sunderland will get another 5 points, maybe 6. If we win our 3 home games and pick up a point at Stoke or Spurs I think we'll be ok.

Boro are not totally lost yet either though, they've got some good looking fixtures coming up and also a couple of games against the top 4, but they've got this knack of beating them.

I think we'll need to get to 41 pts to be safe, which is 4 wins out of 7, it's a tough order, impossible if you look at the form this season.

I think this too, they hate their manager, the fans are very nervous, the team is shiter than ours. Even Quinn looked nervous on MOTD. Let's have a bit of positive thinking here lads.

I reckon Sunderland will get another 5 points, maybe 6. If we win our 3 home games and pick up a point at Stoke or Spurs I think we'll be ok.

Boro are not totally lost yet either though, they've got some good looking fixtures coming up and also a couple of games against the top 4, but they've got this knack of beating them.

They've got one win out of six games against the top four teams this season, not really a knack like :)

We will be too strong under Shearer at home for the likes of Pompey and Fulham, 6 points there for me, we will inevitably draw with Boro seeing as we always fucking do, 7 points. Spurs and Stoke, could be anything from 2 to 6 points, cant see it being 0. With Villa also to play, who we have beat already this season.

We will stay up.