Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Solid 8

Fat cunt will sack rafa before he accepts the tools he has given him are shit.

Only a monumental change in personality and back from Ashley or a takeover can save this season.

Seeing as neither will happen it's a championship derby with Sunderland next year.

Yeah, you kept saying that last year as well.

I'd happily put 500 quid into a charity of your choice if we stay up. Providing you put the same into one of mine if we go down I'm that confident the likelihood of us winning enough games to survive is absolute zero

Guest firetotheworks

I'd happily put 500 quid into a charity of your choice if we stay up. Providing you put the same into one of mine if we go down I'm that confident the likelihood of us winning enough games to survive is absolute zero

:lol: Why on earth would I bet on Newcastle?

Guest firetotheworks

Still a 3 because I fully believe in Rafa's ability, but if we get nothing from the next two it's looking dark.

If you're that confident, why don't you bet £500 regardless ? It's looking grim but there's no way you'd have the balls to make that bet, so really you're not as certain as you're claiming.