Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing Arsenal.

They always seem to lose the games we could do with them winning.

People say this but ignore us also being one of the teams that beats them when it's needed.

f***ing Arsenal.

People say this but ignore us also being one of the teams that beats them when it's needed.

We've beaten them twice in 10 years, April was our first win against them since 2010 :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing Arsenal.

I don't agree with you there like.

No reason we can't beat them like we did last year when they were giving up points to the other relegation battlers.

f***ing Arsenal.

No reason we can't beat them like we did last year when they were giving up points to the other relegation battlers.

We lost to them this season.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing Arsenal.

At SJP man. Bloody hell. :lol:

f***ing Arsenal.

I'm a bit lost here :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing Arsenal.

Sorry, I can see why it doesn't look like I'm talking much sense. We beat Arsenal at SJP last season after everyone kept cursing Arsenal for giving up points to our relegation rivals. I'm saying that the same can easily happen again this year (but at the Emirates) if Arsenal start going down that road again.

It's unlikely that we will be out-performed by enough of the teams below us to get relegated. In fact, it's much more probable that we will improve in the new year, when we have Lejuene and Shelvey back and potentially new players (chortle).

f***ing Arsenal.

Sorry, I can see why it doesn't look like I'm talking much sense. We beat Arsenal at SJP last season after everyone kept cursing Arsenal for giving up points to our relegation rivals. I'm saying that the same can easily happen again this year (but at the Emirates) if Arsenal start going down that road again.

:yao::lol:

We’ve got less points than I’d have expected, but then again the team in 18th should have more than just 12 points. Early 30s should keep us up unless someone like Burnley or Fulham buck up their ideas.

21 points by Jan week one and i'd have taken that.....33-35 will be the ask me thinks  O0

Down to a 4 now.  More confident in us and the teams around us are pretty bad.

That's how I feel. We've got enough resilience defensively and Rafa knows how to get the points. Rondon is scoring but I guess him staying fit and what happens in January will be key for the second half of the season.

Proper recruitment in Jan (don't laugh all at once) could end any lingering relegation doubts