Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle United - 24/04/21

Disco

Guest HTT II

Cramp, that’s what happens when you don’t train properly...

No wonder we have so many injury issues and this half has been, well none existent, the sad thing is this Liverpool Legacy Club are there for the taking...

Edited by HTT II

McManaman does that horrible thing where someone can't keep their own gob shut and "yeah"s over someone in the middle of their sentence.

yeah             yeah         yeah   yeah                      yeah
"It was a good tactical move by jurgen klopp to kind of slow down and see out the game."

Absolutely drives me insane to encounter people like that in real life. Always end up berating them. :lol:  Shut the goddamn fuck up and let someone speak.

Just now, thomas said:

McManaman does that horrible thing where someone can't keep their own gob shut and "yeah"s over someone in the middle of their sentence.

yeah             yeah         yeah   yeah                      yeah
"It was a good tactical move by jurgen klopp to kind of slow down and see out the game."

Absolutely drives me insane to encounter people like that in real life. Always end up berating them. :lol:  Shut the goddamn fuck up and let someone speak.

He gets on my nerves as well.

Two really awful fouls on Max today when he's in full flight. Absolutely disgusting, but the state of our game where it's considered par for the course. 

Edited by TRon