Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Really hope it happens in the next few days for obvious reasons, but also to fuck off Penwards and his shitty attitude to the fans for getting excited about that QC tweet. Be great if for the rest of his life people stott loafs of Hovis off melon fucking head like he's some oversized hungry plucked pigeon.

Money Mike Ashley is a Mackem.

When mackems pretend to be Geordies or Geordie sympathisers they last about the same time as they do inside their sisters before spunking their load and revealing their true identity.

Be great if for the rest of his life people stott loafs of Hovis off melon fucking head like he's some oversized hungry plucked pigeon.

[emoji38] that is one top quality low level curse right there

Really hope it happens in the next few days for obvious reasons, but also to fuck off Penwards and his shitty attitude to the fans for getting excited about that QC tweet. Be great if for the rest of his life people stott loafs of Hovis off melon fucking head like he's some oversized hungry plucked pigeon.

Leave my melon head alone

Be great if for the rest of his life people stott loafs of Hovis off melon fucking head like he's some oversized hungry plucked pigeon.

[emoji38] that is one top quality low level curse right there

Agreed, when I read it I imagine a group of Haitians dancing down a shuttered street

Who's this then?

Where is he getting that from?

Could easily be making a statement from that Jack guy who put 2+2 together and got 5 earlier.

Even if they were, it could be because of the racecourse, and even anything to do with EPS.

Aren’t they breaking ground soon on the BOE site? Could be a photo opportunity.