Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I gon f*** up. Apologies. Last thing I want is the heavyweights against me..

Grammar nazis do my head in though,  its pretentious as fuck. We get it, yeah. Enjoy that little dopamine its hard to get anywhere else in YOUR life isn't it?

You could HAVE just ignored it.

The photoshops man :lol: a 9 year old on a etch a sketch could of probably done better.

Insert grammar joke here.

Please insert you're next gig date here,  unless its already sold out? But judging by the interaction with the above, I'm guessing it's in a phone box so we're both good, I'll bring the snacks. :thup:

I'll do it for him.

your.

too spaces between the comma and its but only one between comma and yeah. Consistency.

Guest reefatoon

The photoshops man :lol: a 9 year old on a etch a sketch could of probably done better.

Please insert you're next gig date here,  unless its already sold out? But judging by the interaction with the above, I'm guessing it's in a phone box so we're both good, I'll bring the snacks. :thup:

I'll do it for him.

your.

too spaces between the comma and its but only one between comma and yeah. Consistency.

Two

I'll do it for him.

your.

I'll do it for him.

your.

Two

Also, it's is the contraction of it is, its is a possessive pronoun.

I'll do it for him.

your.

Two

Two.

Why did everyone miss the glaringly obvious "a(n) etch-a-sketch".

I am mightily disappointed in our grammar advisory board.

Why did everyone miss the glaringly obvious "a(n) etch-a-sketch".

I am mightily disappointed in our grammar advisory board.

Shouldn't that question have a question mark?

Grammar nazis do my head in though,  its pretentious as fuck. We get it, yeah. Enjoy that little dopamine its hard to get anywhere else in YOUR life isn't it?

It’s not pretentious at all, it’s pretty basic stuff.

It’s not pretentious at all, it’s pretty basic stuff.

It is pretentious. Online chat is a substitute for face to face chat. Nobody's labouring over letters to be read on your morning walk of the grounds.

If you spot the error you are clearly capable of understanding the intent. So just get on with it.