Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

May want to make some room in the fridge....

OK, NOW i need a hug. gdm[/member]....still on offer?  :lol:

Anytime big fella

Don't include me in your sordid fantasies.

Aw come on

A part of me has this horrific feeling Mimms is just some mackem windup who got lucky predicting the last statement.

Aye. I don't pay much attention either way, although if we do indeed hear something this week, he's earned the benefit of the doubt really.

Here's hoping.

A part of me has this horrific feeling Mimms is just some mackem windup who got lucky predicting the last statement.

Aye. I don't pay much attention either way, although if we do indeed hear something this week, he's earned the benefit of the doubt really.

Here's hoping.

He might be genuine but I just cant allow myself to become excited over something someone claims on a football forum. Hopefully he's right, but I'll reserve judgement for now.

Guest reefatoon

Imagine if mimms is Odin, back to get his sweet revenge for the stick he got at his failed attempt to be in the know the last time. Would be a kick in the cock of epic proportions.

I'm genuinely impressed how HTT[/member] jumps on the back of any ITK post and pretends to know stuff himself, especially after all the bullshit he's posted on here about it :lol:

Fair play man, fair play.

Noticed that too. Suddenly acting like he's an authority on the subject matter having annoyed the fuck out of people all summer with the 3pm Friday bullshit :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Imagine if mimms is Odin, back to get his sweet revenge for the stick he got at his failed attempt to be in the know the last time. Would be a kick in the cock of epic proportions.

It's a fun theory but this guy is nowhere near deranged enough for that to be the case.

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

Wooo. Big statement there by Mimms. Let's see how the week develops. If true, legendary status for you Mimms.