Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

Wooo. Big statement there by Mimms. Let's see how the week develops. If true, legendary status for you Mimms.

So, for me to start accepting Mimms as ITK we need a statement and positive news this week. I suppose the statement itself could be a positive 1. Neck on the line time Mimms.

May want to make some room in the fridge....

OK, NOW i need a hug. gdm[/member]....still on offer?  :lol:

Anytime big fella

:rose:

Any chance of a threesome. Not sure I can handle this :lol:

:lol:

Lets keep a little calm we’ve been here before....kinda

Not even kinda, we have been here before:

Re: Various: Sale of Newcastle United agreed subject to Premier League approval

« Reply #12739 by Greg on: Wednesday 20 May 2020, 05:33:25 PM »

An interesting day. My advice to you all, is to make sure your fridge works.

From May in a previous thread. Not having a go at the posters at all, rather the information given to them, but hopefully there is some substance to the claims this time.

It is so frustrating you guys are having a go on Mimms. Just leave him alone believe it or not. He just passed information why do you guys attack him weather it is true or false it is just a post.

Why would some random Geordie have info on a multi million pound deal? Seriously.

It is so frustrating you guys are having a go on Mimms. Just leave him alone believe it or not. He just passed information why do you guys attack him weather it is true or false it is just a post.

Why would some random Geordie have info on a multi million pound deal? Seriously.

Sometimes people know some people....

Agree. Even if a statement doesn't come this week just let things play out. Ashley or the buyers can change things at the last second, that doesn't mean his info is fake. All will come clearer with time.

I enjoy seeing what his posts have to say, much better than thinking or discussing Bruce and our rancid football at the minute.

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Wooo. Big statement there by Mimms. Let's see how the week develops. If true, legendary status for you Mimms.

Yes, it really sounds like we are entering the final stages.

I have always known that things were "happening quietly in the background" and I got called worse-than-shite for keeping on saying that, as I had no inside knowledge, just common sense plus an understanding of the calibre of the people involved.

However, now that things may well be coming to fruition, I feel quite "shocked" by it . . how perverse is that !!!

However, 'shocked' in a very nice way  :).

(If Mimms is right, that is . . . )

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm genuinely impressed how HTT[/member] jumps on the back of any ITK post and pretends to know stuff himself, especially after all the bullshit he's posted on here about it :lol:

Fair play man, fair play.

Wait until you find out I’m Mimms and Ashley twitter account and then find out I’m talking absolute bollocks, mind blown :lol: until then soon, cans, 3.00pm etc, guaranteed it’s coming keep the faith!

No one is attacking him but merely questioning him. Surely people have a right to do that?

Only one I could see really having a go was cheesy beans and he’s gone

He was born in York. If it's him, of course....

Guest reefatoon

Ties in with mimms saying an announcement is incoming soon and that something must be happening in the background of late, as De Marco must be doing some actual real life lawyering as he hasn’t baked a loaf in ages.

He was born in York. If it's him, of course....

Ah well must be legit  :lol:

Yes, it really sounds like we are entering the final stages.

I have always known that things were "happening quietly in the background" and I got called worse-than-shite for keeping on saying that, as I had no inside knowledge, just common sense plus an understanding of the calibre of the people involved.

However, now that things may well be coming to fruition, I feel quite "shocked" by it . . how perverse is that !!!

However, 'shocked' in a very nice way  :).

(If Mimms is right, that is . . . )

God bless you, you kept faith when others did not.