Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Who is the Mag that’s in Vikings?

Don't use Twitter myself, but probably this guy, Ben Robson. At least he was born in Newcastle and went to school here.

MV5BMTA1Mzk5Mzg5OTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDM4NDEzNDgx._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1498,1000_AL_.jpg

Played Kalf, and got to get quite frisky with Lagertha, the lucky sod.

Last time I saw Rocker[/member] was in some pub whose name escapes me on the Haymarket after a Lockwood Cup asking the lad behind the bar if he'd seen anyone with any drugs and if he did would he let him know. I trust him 100%.

I can't remember this very well, but I imagine it was a poor attempt at joke?  :lol:

What was the context?  ???

I can't actually remember why you asked it, I just went up to the bar with you and you just asked the barman about drugs. :lol:

f*** knows what I was going about, I didn't even try weed until I was 33  :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad I gave a good impression  :lol:

:lol: Was hilarious man. Great afternoon that.

Was the Crows Nest. Used to be Bar Oz. Brownie points for those who remember it’s name before that :lol:

Inventions

With the Sinclair C5 downstairs,  next to the toilets.

Don't use Twitter myself, but probably this guy, Ben Robson. At least he was born in Newcastle and went to school here.

MV5BMTA1Mzk5Mzg5OTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDM4NDEzNDgx._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1498,1000_AL_.jpg

Glad you named the character he played.  I recognised him but couldn’t remember who he was 👍

Glad you named the character he played.  I recognised him but couldn’t remember who he was 👍

It is him

I know its a bit of arse wiping but a simple form of words to cut and paste would simplify this greatly

It auto fills the form for me, so all I had to do was confirm my address and then press send.

Mind I'm not sure how useful sending a letter to a Cornish MP will be :lol:

Does feel like the volume of noise aimed at the PL for answers is getting too big to ignore already. I still think it's dead, but surely they can't just ignore everyone and say nothing when the likes of MPs are demanding answers?

I know its a bit of arse wiping but a simple form of words to cut and paste would simplify this greatly

It auto fills the form for me, so all I had to do was confirm my address and then press send.

Ah great.  Mine too  wirral west  :lol:

Thing is, it probably doesn't matter where in the country you are / your local MP is. This is arguably bigger than us now, with the elite/top 6/favoured clubs getting involved and apparently having a say on takeovers and such like.

So still worth MP's around the country being sent this.

And if the end result is more pressure on the PL for answers/transparency, then all the better.

It says you can edit the template but no template comes up for me once I've filled the form in?

Letter sent to my local MP (Bristol)