Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

His avatar / recent post history suggests he's a bit of a cunt

Also someone who delights in NUFC being shit, most likely while glued to watching Man City and Chelsea playing fantastic footy on Sky.

His avatar / recent post history suggests he's a bit of a cunt

Also someone who delights in NUFC being shit, most likely while glued to watching Man City and Chelsea playing fantastic footy on Sky.

What the fuck are you talking about?

As a fan base we’re getting slaughtered on other forums for this. Nobody wants to recognise that it’s answers we want to wtf has gone here, regardless of whether this now goes through or not (I can’t see how the PL can let this go through now).

Who gives a fuck most fans will be glad we’ve been shafted, however no one can tell me they wouldn’t be gutted if this had happened to their club.

Luckily where a big enough club to fight our own battles, and for the first time in a number of years I’m proud of our support for uniting and fighting this.

Exactly. Sick of being the nation's favourite underachieving alsorans and couldn't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about how we're approaching this.

His avatar / recent post history suggests he's a bit of a c***

Also someone who delights in NUFC being s***, most likely while glued to watching Man City and Chelsea playing fantastic footy on Sky.

What the f*** are you talking about?

Not wanting a murderous regime controlling the club = delighting in Newcastle being shit of course

As a fan base we’re getting slaughtered on other forums for this. Nobody wants to recognise that it’s answers we want to wtf has gone here, regardless of whether this now goes through or not (I can’t see how the PL can let this go through now).

What are the PL going to do, approve it less? :lol:

Also someone who delights in NUFC being s***, most likely while glued to watching Man City and Chelsea playing fantastic footy on Sky.

Not wanting a murderous regime controlling the club = delighting in Newcastle being shit of course

It's what you end up with though right? You were all for alternative bids due to opposition to the murderous regime, so I guess you are hanging your hat on Mauriss now right? Nah, I don't fancy your alternative much mate.

Oh and btw, the takeover was stopped by another murderous regime's objections, no one at the PL really gave a toss about human rights.

Not wanting a murderous regime controlling the club = delighting in Newcastle being s*** of course

It's what you end up with though right? You were all for alternative bids due to opposition to the murderous regime, so I guess you are hanging your hat on Mauriss now right? Nah, I don't fancy your alternative much mate.

Oh and btw, the takeover was stopped by another murderous regime's objections, no one at the PL really gave a toss about human rights.

Mauriss is clearly not a proper alternative.

Yeah I'm not the PL mate, my opinion isn't the same as theirs

I wonder how many of them are slaughtering us for valid reasons.....

Couldn’t give a fuck either way really.

It's a bit sad if we're getting slaughtered, like; it would be ideal if other fans got on board with this. I know that's unlikely and I know  empathy is hard to come by in the tribal arena of football fandom but surely the seeking of answers is an entirely reasonable approach here? Are Wigan fans getting slaughtered too?

Not wanting a murderous regime controlling the club = delighting in Newcastle being s*** of course

So do you have a proper alternative? Do you think there is one out there? Richard Keys did a while ago, but since the deal fell through he's probably stopped spamming that nonsense. Job done now piss of Newcastle.  :nile:

Well yeah, I don’t give a flying fuck what other fans think; was just pointing it out - should have added that they are looking at this from their own best interests. Thing is, unless they’re a fan of the Big 6 they can’t see that this is in their best future interest for this to be investigated. I’ve read some comments from Man U fans saying that the Saudis used this as a dry run for taking them over.

Correct. The NUST stance is also carefully positioned:

"The Premier League may have sound reasons for drawing out the takeover process for more than four months and the Premier League may have done everything they needed to do to protect their business and Newcastle United.

"However, there must be transparency after the process has completed. Answers must be provided about decisions which affect millions of people in our region.

"So far, the silence from the Premier League suggests they believe the people of the north east don't matter and that we don't deserve answers."

Have to say that this is well framed  :thup:

So do you have a proper alternative? Do you think there is one out there? Richard Keys did a while ago, but since the deal fell through he's probably stopped spamming that nonsense. Job done now p*ss of Newcastle.  :nile:

I don't have a proper alternative. I don't think Saudi Arabia is a better alternative than Mike Ashley considering the things they have done in the world. The Reubens on their own with Staveley involved would be a good alternative but they don't seem to have any interest in that unfortunately

I know its a bit of arse wiping but a simple form of words to cut and paste would simplify this greatly

It auto fills the form for me, so all I had to do was confirm my address and then press send.

Mind I'm not sure how useful sending a letter to a Cornish MP will be :lol:

Likewise, sent to my North Devon MP, worth a go :lol: