Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Wonder is he had his hand slapped after what he said about the potential new Burnley owner.

By who? Looks likes he left twitter, as opposed to being banned.

Probably on holiday and taking the opportunity to get a bit of attention.

"The Premier League now have until next Tuesday to respond to the letter. An extension is possible, of course, but they must respond. If they don’t, this will head to the courts. There is no other way around this. The Premier League either open their books to NCSL and their significant legal team, or don’t and a date in court, in time, will be set."

Quote from Q&A with Liam in the Shields Gazette..... excuse the choice of phrase but is it as black and white as he makes it out to be?

Just doubt how seriously the PL will be taking this letter.  Doubt if Dick has even read it.

"The Premier League now have until next Tuesday to respond to the letter. An extension is possible, of course, but they must respond. If they don’t, this will head to the courts. There is no other way around this. The Premier League either open their books to NCSL and their significant legal team, or don’t and a date in court, in time, will be set."

Quote from Q&A with Liam in the Shields Gazette..... excuse the choice of phrase but is it as black and white as he makes it out to be?

Just doubt how seriously the PL will be taking this letter.  Doubt if Dick has even read it.

Why?

For those who missed his brief resurrection:

5m

Mic drop. I’m out of this bitch.

#nufc

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

6m

Lee Ryder saying he knows as well. Shut up you stupid little oaf

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

9m

Didn’t take long for people to start making lies up did it.

#nufc #NUFCTakeover

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

13m

Actually I’ve had my DMs turned off for the last 4 days Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

#nufc

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

14m

Post the DM.

Complete lie.

#nufc #nufctakeover

Quote Tweet

Mitch

@geordiedentist

· 39m

Replying to @backthemags and @MoneyMikeAshley

And his reply via twitter DM was

"There seems to be a problem with the account. I can’t get in it. Every chance some cunt has reported it. My guess would be journalists"

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

20m

Talking a load of shit.

Quote Tweet

Mitch

@geordiedentist

· 39m

Replying to @backthemags and @MoneyMikeAshley

And his reply via twitter DM was

"There seems to be a problem with the account. I can’t get in it. Every chance some cunt has reported it. My guess would be journalists"

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

22m

Had to reactive for 5 minutes to say this:

No you won’t. Don’t believe a word that’s said on that show.

#nufc #NUFCTakeover

Quote Tweet

steve wraith

@stevewraith

· 26m

So he has gone. Find out why only on #nufc matters tonight 6pm with @oldheatonian and @geordiedentist on the 3 amigos live show. subscribe for free here:

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

·

1h

Been advised to stay off Twitter while all this is going on. So...

#nufc #NUFCTakeover

GIF

Mike Ashley

@MoneyMikeAshley

Said he had his DM's turned off for last 4 days but NUFC360 posted a screenshot of a DM from him 2 days ago.

Not sure what the fuck is going on. Geordiedentist also retweeted moneymike saying that Geordiedentist own tweet is bullshit?!  :lol:

Geordie Dentist making up complete bullshit about how moneymike had been kicked off twitter even after moneymike said he'd been advised to stay off twitter whilst all this was going on. What a turd man.

Why?

Why should they?  Sorry, maybe I don't get how serious having 'papers served' is. 

NUFC Twitter is fucking grim.

Full of mongs.

Yep, they are all attention seekers. Dentist, wraith, moneymike, even that lawyer lass. All of them are self serving.

At least money mike was funny.