Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Ant and Dec retweeting today's LK article, seems they've suddenly become more vocal about the situation. Another tactic from Ashley and his legals?

Just said the same thing - can’t recall see any before from them during the whole process?!

I recall them encouraging people to sign the fan petition

I seem to recall them being quite slow out the blocks on promoting the petition. The fact that they’ve been so quick this time around makes me think they’ve got some involvement (albeit possibly small)

R.E Ant and Dec. I think we can now see where a portion of the funding came from for this new legal case.

Makes a lot of sense to me. If I was loaded I would help pay for a lawyer too, so long as someone else was dealing with the nitty gritty.

Ant and Dec retweeting today's LK article, seems they've suddenly become more vocal about the situation. Another tactic from Ashley and his legals?

Just said the same thing - can’t recall see any before from them during the whole process?!

I recall them encouraging people to sign the fan petition

I seem to recall them being quite slow out the blocks on promoting the petition. The fact that they’ve been so quick this time around makes me think they’ve got some involvement (albeit possibly small)

Snap!

Think we've reached new depths.

There's some astonishingly distant dots being joined at the minute like [emoji38]

(for the record I still believe something is going on, but I don't believe there's anything like enough information in the public domain for us to do anything but #wait and see)

I'm taking this season ticket refunding development as one of the positive steps that Mimms mentioned that would happen this week. Can't be a coincidence everything starts ticking this week too either. Thank you Mimms. Keep the updates coming.

:hmm: It's obvious, is it not?

• Let's get ready to rhumble - do battle with the PL
  • Watch us wreck the mic - Psyche - joking they're taking on Mike Ashley, they're not, it's the PL they're wrecking
  • Straight up proovin, we can get ya groovin, this tracks boomin it ain't no hype - self explanatory
  • I'm Ant (I'm Declan), a duo, a twosome, so many lyrics, we're frightened to use em, so many lyrics we keep em in stores, we've even got em coming out of our pores - clear reference to DeMarco and Ashley having the PL over a barrel
  • Partners in crime, we'll never do time, a sentence for us has to end in a rhyme. Raw, and pure like sushi, don't try to do me, use me, or even try to sue me. We lay down the law, we're quick on the draw, we played it, we made it, the rest don't score. No jokes, no messin, we'll teach you a lesson, a state of confusion to keep you all guessin - Again, clear reference to DeMarco and Ashley being badass and taking down the PL. Not sure what Steven Taylor's got to do with it, though...

:hmm: It's obvious, is it not?

• Let's get ready to rhumble - do battle with the PL
  • Watch us wreck the mic - Psyche - joking they're taking on Mike Ashley, they're not, it's the PL they're wrecking
  • Straight up proovin, we can get ya groovin, this tracks boomin it ain't no hype - self explanatory
  • I'm Ant (I'm Declan), a duo, a twosome, so many lyrics, we're frightened to use em, so many lyrics we keep em in stores, we've even got em coming out of our pores - clear reference to DeMarco and Ashley having the PL over a barrel
  • Partners in crime, we'll never do time, a sentence for us has to end in a rhyme. Raw, and pure like sushi, don't try to do me, use me, or even try to sue me. We lay down the law, we're quick on the draw, we played it, we made it, the rest don't score. No jokes, no messin, we'll teach you a lesson, a state of confusion to keep you all guessin - Again, clear reference to DeMarco and Ashley being badass and taking down the PL. Not sure what Steven Taylor's got to do with it, though...

Look at me, with my different coloured text.......pathetic

I'm taking this season ticket refunding development as one of the positive steps that Mimms mentioned that would happen this week. Can't be a coincidence everything starts ticking this week too either. Thank you Mimms. Keep the updates coming.

It had already been confirmed to the supporters trust weeks ago they’d be looking in to refunding it. I wouldn’t read anything in to it

The Earth did a full rotation on its axis in the past 24 hours. Thank you so much Mimms for making this happen.

Why do you mean? Nothings really changed as far as I can see

He’s taking the piss

Good to know Mike has got him on Sports Direct working hours already.

@nickdemarco_

Been working so hard this week - 50h already and it’s only Thursday - feel like a cheeky Negroni while cooking. I’m lucky to have so much work in difficult times & that there seems so much sports law around. Never had so many hearings as this autumn. But love to have a day off!

We have Liam pissing on Puke.  Puke pissing on Steve.  Steve pissing on Nufc trust.  And now Shell pissing on Liam

Twitter really is just a cess pit isn't it.

Says the person referring to someone as "Puke"

Ironic ain't it

We have Liam pissing on Puke.  Puke pissing on Steve.  Steve pissing on Nufc trust.  And now Shell pissing on Liam

Hmm, interesting first post. Maybe Edwards has a friend?  :)

Hmm, interesting first post. Maybe Edwards has a friend?  :)

A second device more like

That red rose Michelle is having a pop at Kennedy tonight for raising hopes. She’s also insinuating that these 2 fans will just have paid for an initial letter from the QC.

Be interesting to see what happens next week. This should at least play out quickly given timescales.

Good to know Mike has got him on Sports Direct working hours already.

@nickdemarco_

Been working so hard this week - 50h already and it’s only Thursday - feel like a cheeky Negroni while cooking. I’m lucky to have so much work in difficult times & that there seems so much sports law around. Never had so many hearings as this autumn. But love to have a day off!

Negroni :thup: